• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone, TheDarkSavage here. I think there should be a dislike button instead of just a like button for comments/statuses/threads/etc. I think it would be helpful so if someone make a bad comment that instead of doing nothing, you can give it a dislike.

Edit: The button doesn't have to be 'dislike' if that's to aggressive. Disagree or something else will work as well.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
People would probably use this in bias ways, regardless of what the comment that you're rating says. I wouldn't mind seeing a "disagree" rating, but if you disagree with someone, you should probably just reply to them if you want to let them know you disagree.
A dislike system itself would be pretty pointless.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I suggested a plugin which adds multiple ratings alongside the like (those being agree, disagree, funny, winner, informative, detective, creative, useful, optimistic and staff bean). I feel like these should also be added if dislike is.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Seems a bit too negative to me
Really? A pixelated button? Negative?

People would probably use this in bias ways.
Sure it will, but what does this matter?

*I don't like you so I dislike all of your posts :trollface:*
No more than 3 dislikes every 24 hours. Problem solved.

I say that it is not necessary, because there are people who would take this option so that the small profiles do not advance.
Dude what are you smoking? It's not like a dislike button is gonna remove your positive ratings... I actually can't make out what you're trying to say here

Also imagine having someone dislike spam you
Again, no more than 3 dislikes every 24 hours.

I fully agree with you on this suggestion. I really do not see a single problem of a dislike button. I mean basically every server forum has this rating. Even hypixel's, which is ~10x more active and toxic yet I haven't seen a single person whine about dislikes and whatnot.
You should only get this feature if you have over ~500 messages though.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
People would probably use this in bias ways, regardless of what the comment that you're rating says. I wouldn't mind seeing a "disagree" rating, but if you disagree with someone, you should probably just reply to them if you want to let them know you disagree.
A dislike system itself would be pretty pointless.
Same could be said about the like button but hey that's just a theory :cool:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Discouragement to post for newer members, petty dislike "battles", etc.
Just a bunch of small troublesome (troublesome to the members that is) complaints that would arise from a rating with no real purpose anyways.
"No more than 3 dislikes every 24 hours. Problem solved." Besides I doubt someone would get Discouraged by some dislike. If they made a suggestion that not a lot of people would like I think it's normal that he would get some dislikes. An example could be: "RELEASE ANARCHY SURVIVAL SERVER"
They know it's not a good suggestion but they'll suggest it anyways. lol.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Earth
A

A pigeon

OK choose what you want. Either a disagree button or uploading this:

Seems a bit too negative to me, I prefer a "Disagree" button

ggg8VCYgppeNyqGpP1uWF5LrWCa8z4JWNQN9hkKKs1hwfzwRh3nA32yV8NpkK9E7k9dcwDw8TmU-0qBD0MTTc4SHAxyppYnsu-BVCTgcGJJqIQJR=w285-h299-nc

Seems a bit too negative to me, I prefer a "Disagree" button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom