Should this be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
There we go starting all the fights again. I have a right to say what I think but I didn't address anyone particularly. You make it sound like I'm targeting you specifically. Surely I said those people but that's anyone who voted for yes. I honestly don't know why you have to get so "huffy puffy" about stupid things. I said it and deal with it. Thanks.

Oh and I'm a hot head. Yes, Literally.
Deal with it. ;)

Wow, you didn't want an actual response to that question: How do you feel now?

You claim you didn't address anyone in particular, yet asks "Oh, btw I disliked your post. How do you feel now?" I didn't mention anything about you specifically targetting me, yet you get really defensive. You go straight to saying I'm getting all huffy and puffy about stupid things, yet you just did. Seems like you hate criticism/feedback. Deal with it. ;)

Reactions: Lilleh__

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey everyone, TheDarkSavage here. I think there should be a dislike button instead of just a like button for comments/statuses/threads/etc. I think it would be helpful so if someone make a bad comment that instead of doing nothing, you can give it a dislike.

Edit: The button doesn't have to be 'dislike' if that's to aggressive. Disagree or something else will work as well.
No thanks. I don't see anything that could come from this. Also, if you don't like a thread, then don't like it. Just do nothing. People could dislike every thread just to be a huge jerk about it rather than use it for its actual purpose.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I don't see any positive aspects to this suggestion, we do not need to know how many people disagree with the suggestion, if you disagree you can easily comment how you disagree and everyone else who has the same point of view will agree with you rather than the original post.
There is no need for a dislike button on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom