Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this command/s be added?

• No, I'll to tell you why.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I wouldn't even use this command/s.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hallow (Hello xd)

I've seen a bunch of people asking for a command such as /disguise or /hide and I agreed with this. However, I saw some problems with this and I'll explain how to fix these problems here. If you disagree with anything bellow or if you find any other problems, please comment them down and FULLY explain yourself. I'll also detail this "new" commands more.

Problems
:)

Problem #1
Hackers (Trying their hacks in the lobby after this is added) might change their IGN using /disguise, well what about we don't make the player invisible? Ex. The player's IGN is NOT shown in the player's bar (When pressing Tab) but the player will still be seen in the lobby with his current IGN.

Problem #2
There's always someone who says, "I don't think this is necessary" and that is true to some players, but maybe other players just want to be left alone or they might be trying to hide from someone who has been annoying them for a while.

Problem #3
This problem is another command that is almost the same as the others. This command is basically to change the player's IGN, what I could think of would be a player swearing or hacking in the lobby (Yes, there is sometimes player's who hack in the lobby) With this I think every time a player uses this command it will be saved in the player's records.
Ex.
*Player 1 changes IGN to Player 3*
Player 3: *Swears*
Player 2: Player 3 please do not swear.
Player 2 goes and reports player 1.
Mods are allowed to see who was the player with that IGN. In other words, they will see what was his real IGN.

Problem #4
This problem is another command that is almost the same as the others. Taken hidden IGN. What I mean by this is that when a player tries to use the command for a new "hidden" IGN it is required NOT to be taken.

Edit: Problem #5
This command would only work in the main lobby, not in the "In-game lobby" so that if any player has an inappropriate username he could still get reported.
Suggestions

Suggestion
All players are allowed to use this command. I would like to have all players to use the commands, (/disguise or however is going to be called) because I think everybody would have their reason to use it.

Details/ How it works
Detail
This command will basically allow players to hide from the "Tab" menu. How? I only have a few ideas since it is not decided yet. It could either hide your name from the "Tab" bar,
or you could select what new IGN to use. (Read problem #4).

Please comment down any suggestions and problems you find. I'll look at this thread every 20-30 minutes to edit it.

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
ehhh no.... The best option would be for donators to be able to look like a stone rank, keep the same name, and vote anonymously.

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
ehhh no.... The best option would be for donators to be able to look like a stone rank, keep the same name, and vote anonymously.
exactly, obsidian ranks aren't trying to disguise who they are, nobody knew them before, they just look at the colour.
only problem is the fly ability, either disable it while feigning stone, or force the rank back visible while flying.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
exactly, obsidian ranks aren't trying to disguise who they are, nobody knew them before, they just look at the colour.
only problem is the fly ability, either disable it while feigning stone, or force the rank back visible while flying.
the only problem there currently is is ranks getting targetted for now voting what other people want in eggwars.

Reactions: SkoodyDood

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
the only problem there currently is is ranks getting targetted for now voting what other people want in eggwars.
Well, there might be a ranked player who simply wants to be alone and chill but because of other players he can't do that.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom