Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
hey everyone

as you may know me I play a lot with staff members, and even though they're able to do a /vanish in the lobby it can still cause people to follow them or keep asking them stuff.

so I was thinking about having a " /disguised " for staff purpose only so they could play and not worry to much about getting questions and getting spammed in chat.

if they would do /disguised (/d would probably work to) they would have a random name (example: iHuzunizZ) and have a steve/alex skin.

this would prevent them from being spammed when playing with their friends
and also it could get rid of players stalking the staff members

(btw I dont think it should be for donors because there are lots of them and making up about 5000 names isnt nothing then xD)

Sannne

Apr 18, 2016
I personally think that the /vanish option is enough. Staff members are meant to be answering questions, so I think the disguise option is a little too much. And if they really aren't in the mood to answer questions or being spammed, they could always turn their chat off :p

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
The problem with this is, if a staff members is good in PvP (HackersDontWin) and he is disguised, people would record and report him. The other staff members don't know that this guy is HackersDontWin and banning him. On the other side, the system wouldn't recognize the name. :P
But maybe they can add it for staff and YouTubers. YouTubers get a lot of people stalking them and spamming them aswell.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I don't really think this is necessary, /vanish seems to work fine and on top of that you can always go to a random lobby, as I'm pretty sure you're usually in lobby 1.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
/Vanish is probably enough it's a good idea and you are right about the spam if there is a staff member online. And it's hard I think (correct me if I'm wrong) to have a random name because MineCraft needs a name when you are going to log in so how can you give them another name besides your actual name?

D

Deleted member 100818

Well I have the opinion as everyone here so I think /vanish is enough to hide staff members. -1 sorry

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think that staff and Youtubers should get a disguise function. I've noticed with playing with both that they get focuses. And focused in most of the games they play. It makes the games very unenjoyable for them. Donators shouldn't as people don't really focus on them as much.

Reactions: Zhypo

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I think that staff and Youtubers should get a disguise function. I've noticed with playing with both that they get focuses. And focused in most of the games they play. It makes the games very unenjoyable for them. Donators shouldn't as people don't really focus on them as much.
or have a punishment on people that focus them all the time

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I thought this was already added.
Capture.PNG

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
hey everyone

as you may know me I play a lot with staff members, and even though they're able to do a /vanish in the lobby it can still cause people to follow them or keep asking them stuff.

so I was thinking about having a " /disguised " for staff purpose only so they could play and not worry to much about getting questions and getting spammed in chat.

if they would do /disguised (/d would probably work to) they would have a random name (example: iHuzunizZ) and have a steve/alex skin.

this would prevent them from being spammed when playing with their friends
and also it could get rid of players stalking the staff members

(btw I dont think it should be for donors because there are lots of them and making up about 5000 names isnt nothing then xD)
Yes that is a good idea. That have you on Hypixel even though and it helps. If not, then become one focused and just dealt with the gene that has a higher rank etc. I would find it a good adaptation to the server, what you said it helps the prevented your chat messages and focus of players in games, as for example Skywars and such. I appreciate your suggestion. ~ Zap

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
There is no definitive way to do that, plus it could clog reports with "focuser reports".
It is also not helpful to that report, maybe some kind of warning against focusing helps though. But not overly banish people who "focused" on other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom