Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Most of the times

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Not wanting to diss on the skills of the players in CCG, but I, like many before me, have said that majority of the players aren't very skilled. Which I don't mind at all, since I'm not very good my self. Yet it does make good practice and provides you determination. You can learn from your mistakes and constantly practice. You of course can do this on any server of course. Although in my opinion I don't want to spend my time being combo too often in other servers.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Have u met @Phids , @iConfueZ , @Chimpeeze or @Thefty ? They are literally the beasts of the PvP games. A match against them is always a great one! However I do agree, most people are the server are not amazing at PvP.

The typo in the title is killing me

I agree that pvp is way too easy. Nothing we can do to make it harder though so it will be left as is. I tell full teaparty lobbies to target me to give me a challenge. Still not enough.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I've noticed a trend that people on cubecraft are getting better. When cubecraft first updated to 1.9 and I came on I was unstoppable winning having a 90% win rate in survival games. And being able to take on a dozen or more cubecrafters. Now people have got their practice in and a lot of good pvpers have risen up. But I will agree that people are still pretty bad and cubecraft has some awful pvpers. This is why I have another 1.9 practice server with good people on it :P Cubecraft was at first and to an extent still a place for me to come to and get a bit of an ego boost after destroying everyone :P

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It's easy because the average player on cubecraft is
1. 6-12 y/o
Ahum
There are some 12 year olds who can actually PvP
Some.
Yes.

trigger.PNG

Utopia_1

Jan 6, 2017
C4 Bow land
To be honest I'm pretty bad at pvp, but in eggwars my favourite tactic is still to jump behind them and knock them off, especially when I don't have armor and they do.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I agree that pvp is way too easy. Nothing we can do to make it harder though so it will be left as is. I tell full teaparty lobbies to target me to give me a challenge. Still not enough.

And then complain when they keep coming to your island? Ez eggwars 24 I think, on fireplace, you were getting a little mad at them coming for you :p
It depends on the game you play, eggwars has a lot of players that have no clue how to PvP in 1.9. But if you play survival games, there's a lot of good players, of course there's still plenty of bad players but definitely a lot better players.

TalkToMy

Jan 3, 2017
I mean, if players aren't good, then there's nothing you can change about that right?
I saw this server where you would move up into ranks afther winning 10 games. Eg, you can go from bronze to silver and silver to gold. This way you are always fighting people from your own level.
It seems like a good adjustment to me..

Daniel200629

Jun 27, 2016
Mehico
CubeCraft is very familiar to the casuals and you're not normal you are better then normal thats the reason why PVP is ez

Daniel200629

Jun 27, 2016
Mehico
I saw this server where you would move up into ranks afther winning 10 games. Eg, you can go from bronze to silver and silver to gold. This way you are always fighting people from your own level.
It seems like a good adjustment to me..
It would be super cool if they would add that.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
And then complain when they keep coming to your island? Ez eggwars 24 I think, on fireplace, you were getting a little mad at them coming for you :p
It depends on the game you play, eggwars has a lot of players that have no clue how to PvP in 1.9. But if you play survival games, there's a lot of good players, of course there's still plenty of bad players but definitely a lot better players.

I complain out of humor to make people I'm playing with laugh. It's all in good fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom