Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Most of the times

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It's easy for the average player to ramp up and get decent at PvP but it's hard to master it.

As others said, most of the players aren't competitive (casuals). Those that come from YouTubers are most likely those who don't PvP often (just watch YouTube, recently finished survival or tutorials, etc).

I've found that it's hard at first during warm-up, but once you've got the rhythm down, you're good to go for the most part.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I am sure the reason is, another server has 1.8 PVP on every single game no matter what client you launch with, but Cubecraft it is 1.9 if you launch the game with 1.9. I might be wrong, but this is my thought.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
"look everyone, everything the light touches is our cubecraft"
"Whats that dark place dad?"
"that place is where badlion lives, you must never go there"
Badlion is one of the most competitive communities out there. Only drawbacks are that it's pure 1.8 (1.9+ clients have to play 1.8 PvP) and more difficult to win over there (a lot of experienced players do 1.8 PvP over there). Even the admins (Roro for example) have been on that server.

@MooTa_YT: This is the largest 1.9 server. No other large server has 1.9 combat. The closest other servers have is 1.9 mechanics but 1.8 PvP (Mineplex's skyfall).

Reactions: vinlir

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
Badlion is one of the most competitive communities out there. Only drawbacks are that it's pure 1.8 (1.9+ clients have to play 1.8 PvP) and more difficult to win over there (a lot of experienced players do 1.8 PvP over there). Even the admins (Roro for example) have been on that server.

@MooTa_YT: This is the largest 1.9 server. No other large server has 1.9 combat. The closest other servers have is 1.9 mechanics but 1.8 PvP (Mineplex's skyfall).
can you stop telling us crap we already know(and dont care to know) and appreciate my comedy?

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Badlion is one of the most competitive communities out there. Only drawbacks are that it's pure 1.8 (1.9+ clients have to play 1.8 PvP) and more difficult to win over there (a lot of experienced players do 1.8 PvP over there).
1.7*

Badlion isn't just for 'experienced' players. It's not much harder than any random server (unranked, ranked is sweat only)
Even the admins (Roro for example) have been on that server.
Is it special to have admins/mods do something else than playing on CubeCraft 24/7?

Apperently I'm not allowed to mention a ban appeal from a cubecraft-staff on another server.. Triggered. Post got edited thanks @staff

Last edited:

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Too*

Honestly, for a person like me who is okay at pvp it seems about level. For tryhards it may seem easy for obvious reasons. It really differentiates on the point of view.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Look most people are eZ never under 5 hearts but if I spam someone to go against me then I expect some 'juice' and I most of the time get that 'Juice'
Except with @Gainfullterror I was a little disappointed after I fought him.
There are some good PvPers tho most of the times they wear Cap3s so look out for them...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Look most people are eZ never under 5 hearts but if I spam someone to go against me then I expect some 'juice' and I most of the time get that 'Juice'
Except with @Gainfullterror I was a little disappointed after I fought him.
There are some good PvPers tho most of the times they wear Cap3s so look out for them...
I'm not even going to give any excuses as they are futile and will make me look like a tryhard...
shots were fired.

Reactions: Despacito 2

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I've thought about this many times, but never mentioned it. Yes. I completelly agree. Somehow, PvP on Cubecraft is too easy. My win rate on 1v1 duels here is like 90-95%
But my win rate, for example, on Badlion, is about 50%. There's a noticable diference. There are some PvP beasts on Cubecraft, though! But most of the players have no idea of playing PvP...

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
I think that most of the players on CCG are pretty bad at PvP, however there still some good players in the book. :p but the real problem is.... Most people hackusate me when I rek them :(

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Usually when i do something pvp related, i get called out for 'hacks' and i don't mind because the players who say that don't even know how to left click properly. But that practice on pvp servers and then n Cubecraft

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It's easy because the average player on cubecraft is
1. 6-12 y/o
2. Has a steve/alex/overused skin (says enough)
3. Never/hardly played on a "real" PVP server before
4. Ignorant about the PVP mechanics, just look at all the players who spam axes in 1.9, or have an extra weapon in their offhand.

Reactions: TheJeroen
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom