• No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
In Eggwars I've noticed the following:

Team Eggwars:
When you're in your cage waiting for the game to start, the generators will generate iron or gold on your spawn island.

Solo Eggwars: When you're in your cage waiting for the game to start, the generators will NOT generate iron or gold on your spawn island.

Suggestion:

Make both version so that iron and gold generate while you're in your cage. This would make the beginning of solo games less slow-paced. It's very annoying to wait the first 30 seconds of just getting enough resources to build to someone/fight someone.

idk if this has been suggested before cba to search through the whole forums.

Reactions: LlTE

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
Yes, that actually a great observation and suggestion! Maybe you should consider posting this thread in the suggestion subforum. I think that is a more appropriate subforum regarding the fact that this is a suggestion ^^.

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
Yes, that actually a great observation and suggestion! Maybe you should consider posting this thread in the suggestion subforum. I think that is a more appropriate subforum regarding the fact that this is a suggestion ^^.

Ah, that's a good one I guess. If a helper/moderator sees this, you can move this to the suggestions sub-forums. Thanks.

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
I believe this was an intentional decision made between the developers. Solo, typically is a slower-paced among players and 'typically' less aggressive among casual players. It also requires players to be conservative with resources at the start of the match. However, teams normally have the opposite effect, communication occurs, resource obtaining is easier and can be collected in mass numbers. I would have to disagree with this suggestion personally.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom