Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello,

I have a problem, I can't send any messages anymore in the CubeCraft Discord because I've accidentally set my phone details on another Discord Account, I've checked the FAQ of Discord, and I found in that thread I had to delete my account or add another existing number to the account, now I've deleted the account but I still can't link it because I have to wait 14 days before the account is really removed from Discord.

Is it possible to get a sort of 'bypass' on the Discord so I can type in the chats, if so, my discord is: Verbramdt#4847

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello,

I have a problem, I can't send any messages anymore in the CubeCraft Discord because I've accidentally set my phone details on another Discord Account, I've checked the FAQ of Discord, and I found in that thread I had to delete my account or add another existing number to the account, now I've deleted the account but I still can't link it because I have to wait 14 days before the account is really removed from Discord.

Is it possible to get a sort of 'bypass' on the Discord so I can type in the chats, if so, my discord is: Verbramdt#4847
I don’t think exceptions will be made, you’ll just have to wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, and welcome back frontlane!
Capitan wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations! I wish you the best for your training 💪
Capitan wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! I wish you the best for your training 💪
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom