Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shouldn't people that paid money for there rank, get like a perk in the discord server? Like a VIP r

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It would be just like a Fancy thing, cause I doubt they would give you like more privileges or something...
Unnecessary and maybe the Discord chat would look really messy...
My opinion

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
I think the People that bought a rank , deserve a VIP+ perk in discord ( bc they paid for it soooooooo )

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
This has been suggested a few times before, but this'd be a lot of work for the Administrators. I do agree that ranks would get a new perk (not that it'd be a big perk or something) if this gets added, but I'd be a bug mess as there loads of rankers on CubeCraft.

He took the word out of my mouth. Exactly, having a perk for the rankers would be nice tho, but on the other side; its gonna be a mess with all the colours in it.

I dont think players always should get ranks or different colours on platforms such as the forums (was suggested too) or in this case, Discord.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Possibly making only one rank called Donators or Vip with only one color (For example Yellow or Green) could work.
The Developers could easily create a Discord Bot that connects to Cubecraft and check if that player really has a rank.
A nice perk could be a voice chat room for Donators only.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
This. Because there is no direct integration with BuyCraft, therefore, they'd have to be given manually and people would just lie. Furthermore the Discord Server would be just cluttered and messy, it's nice to keep it simple and clean.
People lying about it wouldn't be a problem if you had to use an in-game command to retrieve the role. I don't think the server would look messy, some discords give everyone colours, the linux discord for example has a bot where everyone can get a distro specific role for free, and it's not too messy in my opinion, but that's just personal preference of course.

Reactions: ToastO_O and Story

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Discord is not owned by Cube Craft. Discord is completely different, and is owned by Open-Feint, Jason Citron. There is probably no possible way for us to add in 'ranks' to a Discord server, since all it is is just the main call and server that everyone from the forums and server are running on. -1 vote from me, sorry.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom