Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Heyo,

Just gonna make this a quick and short suggestion.
Some of us here might not have a microphone like me, but yet if you're in a voice call you want to talk with the others!
But spamming channels with you posting all random stuff with some people not knowing who you talk to might be a bit awkward / annoying to do.

And yesterday I joined a new Discord and that Discord had a neat little feature, a text-channel SPECIFICLY just for those people. AKA a channel where people can talk with people in the voice channel regardless if you do or don't have a mic without causing spam.

My suggestion is adding a channel like that ^^
I mean it's not that hard to do, takes max 2 minutes to create and people without mics can now also chat with everyone in a voice call!

And if you do not appreciate the spam it might cause, there is a ''mute channel'' option for a reason smart guy, use it if you don't want to get spammed.

Gonna tag everyone who has (as far as I'm aware) the Discord Admin role:
@Marco Slater @Efcluke94 @andyschofie @GingerGeek

Later

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Sounds good! As you said, really easy to create and would be quite useful, so I do fully support this suggestion! ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo,

Just gonna make this a quick and short suggestion.
Some of us here might not have a microphone like me, but yet if you're in a voice call you want to talk with the others!
But spamming channels with you posting all random stuff with some people not knowing who you talk to might be a bit awkward / annoying to do.

And yesterday I joined a new Discord and that Discord had a neat little feature, a text-channel SPECIFICLY just for those people. AKA a channel where people can talk with people in the voice channel regardless if you do or don't have a mic without causing spam.

My suggestion is adding a channel like that ^^
I mean it's not that hard to do, takes max 2 minutes to create and people without mics can now also chat with everyone in a voice call!

And if you do not appreciate the spam it might cause, there is a ''mute channel'' option for a reason smart guy, use it if you don't want to get spammed.

Gonna tag everyone who has (as far as I'm aware) the Discord Admin role:
@Marco Slater @Efcluke94 @andyschofie @GingerGeek

Later

Good Idea
Very Useful!
+1

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I do like the idea very much since I am not the type of person to use a mic and I usually either reply using discord or through in game chat which may bother other people.
My only issue is that their are many voice channels on the CC discord so even if they add the new channel it would be chaotic. People from other channels will reply using 1 channel which could get confusing an annoying for mic users to read. Maybe have multiple text channels each dedicated to a certain voice chat. Or at the very least language specific channels.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on mcriskid's profile.
Happy birthday :))! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on ssunsett's profile.
I love your pfp <3 🦋
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom