Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be added?

  • Sort of 🤔

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! 😢

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    18

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
35
36
69
26
I feel that there should be a discord bot which tells us stats of players on Cubecraft. This idea comes from the new profile system. Hypixel already has one (see below) which me and my friends lke using. It would be great if Cubecraft had one!
1606639086181.png
 

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion! It’ll be a really fun feature and I don’t see any cons about it. I voted yes, +1
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom