Status
Not open for further replies.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hello!

I'll keep this short and simple :)

I've noticed during the time I've been in the official discord server, it occurred to me very often that the non-english players and the staff were having difficulty communicating in staff-help channel, which often resulted in problems.

So, in a very simple thought, why not add a staff-help channel for every single language?
Every language users already have a voice channel and a general chat. And with this request, can come a staff-help language.
It's very simple, really. A staff-help for every language channel, and staff that speak that language will be assigned to that language's staff help (Along with English of course, obviously). It will also help get the helping work divided between staff. What do you think?

Ekran Resmi 2020-10-06 16.44.46.png

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
No, there is no need for this. That'll only cause a big mess through the staff team and the community to communicate in it. When I was in the Discord and was regularly active in staff-help I have never occurred any trouble with this, and I simply do not see the point of adding this.

Currently, it's very organized and clear which makes it for us, the staff team, as well as the community easy to use and moderate. Having to switch from multiple channels to reply to those staff-help questions is very... very annoying.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this is needed. I barely see any issues with languages in staff-help. Adding a staff-help channel for every single language would make the discord really messy.

Reactions: remio

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Though your suggestion is creative and it has a good purpose I agree with most people here.

With only 1 staff-help a lot of questions and answers will be at the same place which means that you can easily find an answer back on a lot of questions. We're already not supposed to help people out who asked their question in a language we don't know/understand so adding channels for a certain staff-help language is not something that would benefit us :>

Do you want me to add a poll?

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
No, there is no need for this. That'll only cause a big mess through the staff team and the community to communicate in it. When I was in the Discord and was regularly active in staff-help I have never occurred any trouble with this, and I simply do not see the point of adding this.

Currently, it's very organized and clear which makes it for us, the staff team, as well as the community easy to use and moderate. Having to switch from multiple channels to reply to those staff-help questions is very... very annoying.
I agree with this statement! 💎

• Angry
Reactions: Finixly

currycrab

Oct 4, 2020

English is the largest language by number of speakers and the third most-spoken native language in the world, after Standard Chinese and Spanish.

There are roughly 6,500 languages in the world.

If every languages require to be divided, don't we need at least 6,500 helpers?

I am not trying to be racist or stuffs. I do speak other languages too. Personally, i felt a common universal language, English, will be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom