Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do they need to add a verify system?


  • Total voters
    10

dionvermeer

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2016
1
0
77
22
Hello, i have a good idea for the cubecraft games discord server.
Maybe add a verify server wich connects ur minecraft account to ur discord account.

like u can see in the discord what the minecraft name is of the player and wich rank he have on the minecraft cubecracft server.

Dion
 

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
2,306
12,763
498
24
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
One thing I love about Cube’s Discord is the very clean rank system, only staff (and the recent Nitro Boosters) have a rank, making everything else clear and distinct.
I’d go for a “no” on this one for this reason.
When playing together, you can still ask for the other player’s name.
Also I don’t think that it matters too much if you know someone’s rank, it might only lead into situations like “wow dude I’m cooler than u cuz I have an obsidian rank and ur only stone”.
 

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
813
2,688
388
26
Belgium
I agree with that cute cookie above me, it would ruin the clean server we currently have. Cube is known for his clean style. Look in the server and on discord. Everything is smooth and easy to understand for new players. They definitely want to keep this.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Top Bottom