• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Why can we not connect discord accounts whit minecraft accounts so people that buy a rank the rank in the discord got two. Manny servers got this feature. And i think that really nice :cool:

Reactions: elchuii
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
This has been suggested before ;)
E7B64510-E1C1-4A62-A300-1C8F856F9BE4.png
but I think it would be a little bit messy if they would add this.

Reactions: ImJunior and Eli
D

Deleted member 511644

+0,5

Not really the same rank as you have in games, because like as xXIIIIIIXx and Tommy said it would be a mess, but maybe a general donator rank or tiers suchas:

Tier 1 - Iron, Lapis, Gold
Tier 2 - Diamond, Emerald
Tier 3 - Obsidian, Plus

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
If you want a Discord rank you have to Nitro-boost the server

+0,5

Not really the same rank as you have in games, because like as xXIIIIIIXx and Tommy said it would be a mess, but maybe a general donator rank or tiers suchas:

Tier 1 - Iron, Lapis, Gold
Tier 2 - Diamond, Emerald
Tier 3 - Obsidian, Plus
And what if you have Diamond or Emerald and Plus?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 373055

I do not think it is fair, because there will be seperate channels for seperate ranks, and that way, it is more difficult for diamond rankers to meet stone rankers, as stone rankers cannot join their call.

If it is only a role, it is OK, as it just looks nice. But in that case, the role is useless, so that would be kind of a waste of time. Creating a bot that dedicates all ranks to Discord users costs also a bit of time and I know the developers are already working hard on other things.

You already have designers being in seperate calls which make me a bit sad, as I want to talk to them sometimes. It would be less 'gezellig' to have seperate calls and I am very afraid for that happening.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
While I agree that Minecraft accounts should be linked to Discord, I don’t think ranks should be. The reason for that is because it would cause the chat to look a little too colorful and “tacky”. It may also confuse players into thinking some of the role colors are staff colors (e.g. Gold might be confused with Moderator, etc).
Though, what I was thinking, was CubeCraft Plus could be a role on Discord. It wouldn’t have any special abilities though, because Nitro Boosts are the main Discord purchase. It would only be a slightly blueish-white, because we don’t want it to stand out too much. And Plus members would not get their own role category in the users menu, they would just be tied in with the online players.
I think this would make a lot of Plus Members happy, and it would get them more engaged with Discord. Obviously Nitro Boost would still be the main thing to buy on Discord, but Plus being on Discord would just be another great perk. And I would love to have VIP Level 5 for Bedrock on Discord too. That would only be fair.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I think CubeCraft Plus would be the way to go :).

89608486-0086-44B8-9AC2-6D33C1FC7F84.jpeg

Example of all purchasable roles

D

Deleted member 373055

I want to add that I think it is better to seperate Discord from Minecraft. Although linking the accounts is a good idea, giving ranks in Discord for players who bought something in Minecraft is not a good idea, I think. If you buy a Discord rank, Nitro in this occasion, you deserve a rank on Discord, and if you buy a rank in Minecraft, you deserve a rank there.

This, because it would be weird as well if you would add a Discord Nitro rank to the Minecraft Java server for instance. Wouldn't that be weird? With Nitro, you donate to the Discord server.

So I disagree. Not on all points though, I understand it would be fun, and if you could join seperate calls for your rank, you will not have to deal with earrapers or trollers as most people with a rank are serious. However, in my opinion, the clearity of having less ranks, the organised thing about seperate ranks (discord/java/bedrock) and having the option to talk with everyone you want as a stone ranker, is more important to me. These disadvantages weigh more than the advantages of having this, in my opinion. Everyone can disagree with this of course, but I think preventing these disadvantages is more important.

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
I disagree with this idea as it would be intrude to have so many ranks and having nitro boosters on top of it. And having different channels made for them. Even if it is made for just nametag, it would be worthless to make so many ranks such as iron ranks,lapis ranks,diamond ranks,emerald ranks, obby ranks with their plus ranks.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
but I think it would be a little bit messy if they would add this.
It would be a nice suggestion. But as other players said above it would be a total mess...
Can you just explain how it would get messy?
it would cause the chat to look a little too colorful
And that's a bad thing?
This, because it would be weird as well if you would add a Discord Nitro rank to the Minecraft Java server for instance. Wouldn't that be weird? With Nitro, you donate to the Discord server.
I don't see how it would be weird..

D

Deleted member 373055

Can you just explain how it would get messy?

And that's a bad thing?

I don't see how it would be weird..

You do not contribute to the Minecraft server by buying Nitro, and yet you receive a rank for it on the Minecraft server while you do not support the Minecraft side of the server, so I think that is weird, but that is where opinion counts.

I explained what I thought above about the rest of the things.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
You do not contribute to the Minecraft server by buying Nitro, and yet you receive a rank for it on the Minecraft server while you do not support the Minecraft side of the server, so I think that is weird, but that is where opinion counts.

I explained what I thought above about the rest of the things.
When you buy a rank on Minecraft, it's shown off on the forums, yet you're not "supporting the forum side of the platform". Plus, it makes no sense. The forum, discord and Minecraft server are all connected. They're all ran by the same management team and staff members. If you support the Minecraft side of the server, then you're supporting the server. I cannot understand your logic at all.

The Nitro Booster role is automatic and cannot be deleted. That's just from Discord. Cube can't do anything about it.

D

Deleted member 373055

When you buy a rank on Minecraft, it's shown off on the forums, yet you're not "supporting the forum side of the platform". Plus, it makes no sense. The forum, discord and Minecraft server are all connected. They're all ran by the same management team and staff members. If you support the Minecraft side of the server, then you're supporting the server. I cannot understand your logic at all.

The Nitro Booster role is automatic and cannot be deleted. That's just from Discord. Cube can't do anything about it.

Unfortunately, again, you can just disagree on this as this is based on irrational feelings, so I completely understand you. However, I do not agree.

I do not believe Cubecraft has to pay for the Discord server, but this forum is actually paid by ranks from the Minecraft server.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom