Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
Hey guys, its me sven, Im a true cubecraft player with OBSIDIAN RANK,
So what my idea is, make a discord rank called: obsidian, basically what this rank can do,
Join the obsidian lounge,
Its just a little suggestion that might look cool,

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
And what about the other ranks and donators? I'm against this idea. It'd be hard for the Administators to give all the donators their Discord rank and if I may be honest, it'd look a bit unprofessional.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
So what my idea is, make a discord rank called: obsidian, basically what this rank can do,
If this is will be implemented it should be made available for all ranks not just obsidian i think. I personally think it will not add much to the game/discord.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Good idea but then it should be for all ranks are because otherwise it's not fair to the other ranks unless it is a new add is for the obsidian rank.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
And the other donators? It is unfair, why only the obsidian rankers? I don't like this idea. ( only if this suggestion can be edited )

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
For everyone saying that it would be hard to do; It could be done with a discord bot and a /discordlink (or similar) command in-game.

I support this, as long as it is not only for obsidan ranks.
That is what i want to say, not only obsidian rankers, other ranks want it to.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No Need,
no need at all
this would just encourage people to go begging for ranks on discord
and there is no reason to add a full rank just to allow you to go into a special discord channel if other players are going to be coming in anyways so it won't just stop players from coming in and singing "I'm gay, I'm gay, I'm gay, hey you you're gay, you're gay, you're gay" yes I have had someone do that on cubecraft's discord

Reactions: Gaaabb

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
And what about the other ranks and donators? I'm against this idea. It'd be hard for the Administators to give all the donators their Discord rank and if I may be honest, it'd look a bit unprofessional.

A little birdie told me that Discord may or may not be able to link with Minecraft servers and their ranks. To log into the Cube discord you would need to link it with your Minecraft account, syncing your rank. I'm not entirely sure if it is possible, but I've heard of it.

I quite like the idea, I think it is smart and could be a nice perk for donators, however I feel that Cube discord has a lot of Diversity, it's nice being able to meet anyone, any rank, any person. Having these new lounges may separate everyone, which in my opinion is a bad thing.

I think it may be nice to implement a donator rank (for anyone from Iron to Obby), but I am not too sure if it would work out. Having discord rank has many disadvantages, however I'm not a parrot, so if you want to know, just look at the posts above mine.

Reactions: Gaaabb

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
A little birdie told me that Discord may or may not be able to link with Minecraft servers and their ranks. To log into the Cube discord you would need to link it with your Minecraft account, syncing your rank. I'm not entirely sure if it is possible, but I've heard of it.

I quite like the idea, I think it is smart and could be a nice perk for donators, however I feel that Cube discord has a lot of Diversity, it's nice being able to meet anyone, any rank, any person. Having these new lounges may separate everyone, which in my opinion is a bad thing.

I think it may be nice to implement a donator rank (for anyone from Iron to Obby), but I am not too sure if it would work out. Having discord rank has many disadvantages, however I'm not a parrot, so if you want to know, just look at the posts above mine.
It could be indeed a nice new perk for rankers, though the Discord would become messy of it in my opinion. Also, if you only add a "Donator" role in the CubeCraft Discord server, it'll become a very big list of people who owns a rank, so who is a donator and that'd become messy too in my opinion.

Reactions: Grimmay
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
proo :D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Desiderata's profile.
🤍
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #63-
The shortest commercial flight in the world lasts only 53 seconds. It travels from Westray to Papa Westray in Scotland's Orkney Islands, covering a distance of just 1.7 miles (2.7 km)!
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
Top Bottom