Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 13, 2021
I tried joining the discord the other day. But I was never given permission to send messages. I agreed to the terms and conditions or whatever that was and I left discord open for more than 30 minutes. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

The reason I am trying to get on discord right now is because my ping for the cubecraft server is around 200 and I don't know why. I wanted to see if it was the server itself or something on my end.

D

Deleted member 492126

Hi, you have to link your accounts to be able to use other channels. Please read #link-to-talk in our Discord for more information. :)

Jul 13, 2021
Hi, you have to link your accounts to be able to use other channels. Please read #link-to-talk in our Discord for more information. :)
Thank you for the reply. It is working now. I am not sure why now though. I linked my accounts a day or two ago and it wasn't working then so I am not sure what I did today to get it to work but I must have done something when messing around and looking into it on discord.

The rules and faq page says nothing about linking accounts or what you need to do gain permissions to use the discord. It should be very explicit what every new or joining member needs to do. It does say if you have any questions go to the helpful links channel. But it doesn't state anywhere that you need to link your account in order to gain permissions. When I was trying to figure this out I did create a passport and linked my accounts but that didn't give me permissions. Maybe I am just really stupid and don't know what I am doing. But I feel like this is not user friendly at all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom