Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kwismas

Sep 11, 2017
Sweden
I don't think that's possible with a bot, but with the one I currently have worked on - a playlist could be created through the (playlist file). Which could be maybe something done by people submitting it. However, if we were to add Rhythm Or Dyno bot, I could think of at least several issues including spam, racist, swearing in songs - never mine the LOUD sounds trolls will play, It would promote trolling. Therefore I highly doubt this being accepted or added.

Also as said above by @TeovoTeovo We have a dubtack, myself and him use it time-to-time with a few other people. That's also easy to use.
There are many groups that have like their own music bots that play music 24/7 and they have like one text channel where ppl can request and then the "staff team" gotta listen to it if it's "racist, swearing LOUD or trolling". Just give the players that request does kind of stuff a warning or just kick. I'm sure of it that there is someone that got spare time for that or just add more staff members ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Before Cubecraft dropped teamspeak we had a music channel. I believe that another music channel should be made in discord. Now, I know cubecraft has an online music thing, however I think it will be easier to have it in discord as it's a program lots of people already have and know how to use.

I made another thread on this about users being able to suggest music, however, people thought that spam would be a big issue, so, what about say people suggesting music on the forums/discord, and then staff listening to it and making sure it's alright, then setting it up to one. Another voice channel could be added that the music bot would stay in and people could listen as they wish.

An easy bot to setup is Rythm. It allows you to use music from both youtube and soundcloud. It is possible to repeat the queue, so they can add songs as people suggest them and leave it to run on it's own.

YESH!!!
Except Ayana (A good admin bot (So is Mee6) ) She has better reseption because rythm I notice makes lots of static noises. But as long as we have one is good.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
As someone who uses Rythm on his own personal Discord, I must disagree with the creation of a music channel as strongly as possible. Even with a small group, the ability to troll with a music bot is so ridiculous; I'm honestly frightened by the thought of having a music channel with a community as huge as ours. It would have to be constantly monitored and we can't really spare the extra staff to watch over it right now.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As someone who uses Rythm on his own personal Discord, I must disagree with the creation of a music channel as strongly as possible. Even with a small group, the ability to troll with a music bot is so ridiculous; I'm honestly frightened by the thought of having a music channel with a community as huge as ours. It would have to be constantly monitored and we can't really spare the extra staff to watch over it right now.

Staff Only XD
Or trusted members?

D

Deleted member 169486

How hard would it be to have 1-2 people hired to listen to songs suggested by the community?

D

Deleted member 169486

Staff have more important things to do than to hang around in a bot channel. If you want to listen to music, why not just get iTunes or search it up on YouTube?
Because I want to be able to share the music I like with people without sending them link upon link. And I don't mean like mods doing it, but two people who apply for the position/trusted members, that listen to the music then add it to the rotation if it's appropriate.

Kwismas

Sep 11, 2017
Sweden
I mean, there are many ppl out there that do nothing with their life atm -->me<--, I finished school and I work rarely and there are more ppl like me out there so you should be able to find someone. ^-^ but yeah not my discord server so this is the last comment from me at least c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom