Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brokkelster

Feb 5, 2019
Hi everyone, as most people know, CubeCraft has a discord server where you can chat, ask for help or meet new people. But what I noticed is that there are only Staff roles, by which I mean: Designer, Management, Moderator, Helper ... There are no roles for people with a rank, so you don't know who is which rank. So I had a suggestion for a sort of Discord Link. You link your forum account with your discord account and you get your roles: Plus, Emerald etc ..

The big advantage is that it will look much clearer.

Because some people are probably too lazy to link their account, they also get 1 free cubelet as a motivation.

Hopefully this will be added, greetings.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like the idea of giving ranked people an extra perk for purchasing the rank but sadly I do not agree with your suggestion. The chat will look a little messy when everyone is talking with their own rank colors. You will just have one big colorful and messy chat where you can actually say that you see a color bomb. In my opinion it should stay like it is now since the chat will be one of the biggest color bombs ever.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I like the idea of giving ranked people an extra perk for purchasing the rank but sadly I do not agree with your suggestion. The chat will look a little messy when everyone is talking with their own rank colors. You will just have one big colorful and messy chat where you can actually say that you see a color bomb. In my opinion it should stay like it is now since the chat will be one of the biggest color bombs ever.
Less isn't always more

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Maybe one rank called donor? Yes sure you can assign all ranks but the “dominant” rank will he donor? Would be yellow or smth...then it’s just 1 extra color.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
How tf would it be messy? Every single discord server you enter has colored roles but doesn't look ""messy""... It looks more beautiful. This dumb argument that it'd look messy is just outright a retarded argument. Please get better ones... Any discord server I'm in has roles for everyone and they all have colors. Why do none of them ever complain about having the place being too messy? This is one of the reasons Cube's discord is quite dead, everything is too simple. No bots, no special roles, nothing. It's all just a big chatting room. Ffs just change it. Add colorful roles. Add bots. Make more Discord events.

Completely agree
The "messy" argument really is quite a bad one imo.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well I still dislike the colors a lot , you're right that every single discord where I am in has colors. I still don't like the way it looks. "In my opinion" it still looks like one big color bomb. All this colors are maybe a cool thing for others but I just don't like too much colors in a chat.

D

Deleted member 59979

I brough this up in my thread here but I agree. It wouldn't be messy. The main issue is if management/devs actually put in the effort to make the discord bot

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom