Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eu5ebio7w7

Novice Member
Jul 6, 2018
Mexico
xkatooo.github.io
Let the Discord Bot give you a role by reacting to an emoji and remove the role by removing that emoji, I speak of roles such as language and platform, if you react to the Java emoji that gives you access to the channels that has to do with the Java version of the server.
Also of language, if you choose, for example, Spanish, it will show you the Spanish text and voice channels

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
This is definitely a good idea in my opinion. Now if I look into the discord it's quite a bit messy although I have muted some categories. Hopefully they can implement something similar to this or just this because that would be very useful. Great idea man! :)

Reactions: eu5ebio7w7

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i've mentioned this before and honestly dont see why they never added it. its simple to make and you can find players who play java/bedrock way easier when looking for party! not only that, updates can use the @ for java/bedrock depending on the platform, or everyone if its a serverwide update or something.

the language roles sound interesting actually, would make the list of channels way smaller if you can 'unlock' them by choosing a language. i'd for example just choose dutch and english, so the other channels could be invisible.
+1 from me

eu5ebio7w7

Novice Member
Jul 6, 2018
Mexico
xkatooo.github.io
I believe the Java and Bedrock roles are already given when linking your account. I really like the idea of the language roles, this way you won't have an unnecessary amount of channels you will never use because you don't speak the language.
but even if you have the Java role you still watch the bedrock channels

D

Deleted member 492126

I don't like the idea of adding custom roles. Regional channels are not very popular. Making it so you have to react to a message to gain access to a channel would make it even less popular. Not everyone knows how Discord works and I think many new members wouldn't even find out there's a regional channel for their language. You can always mute categories if you don't want it to look messy

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom