Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Since I watched the video first. I like this idea more then I thought! Hope it gets added.
I am fixing some errors, I have another version that improves "/claim <name>(the player will be moved to other list)", adds "/remove (marks the report as invalid, players cannot report that player again) <name>" and /accept {hacks/chat/skin/name} <name> (kicks, bans or mute the player)"

ArmoredDog

Nov 28, 2015
They are already making one be themselves but maybe they could use yours by the coding, and maybe they will give you credit

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Seeing all these "it'll get abused" comments makes me wanna destroy my house. Like dude, have you even watched the video xD

+1 hope it gets added. I don't see a problem with it ._.

Reactions: DrHam

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Seeing all these "it'll get abused" comments makes me wanna destroy my house. Like dude, have you even watched the video xD

+1 hope it gets added. I don't see a problem with it ._.
First one who can watch the video
They are already making one be themselves but maybe they could use yours by the coding, and maybe they will give you credit
They're coding an anti-cheat, not a report command. They used to have one.

Reactions: Earth

ArmoredDog

Nov 28, 2015
Although it's a quite simple but nice addition to the anti-cheat, another feature that will make CubeCraft different from others
CubeCraft doesn't quite need a report plugin because cubecraft need evidance other wise the staff members are only spectating players

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Tell me how.

This is really hard (I will say impossible) to abuse, this is why this is here and not on suggestions
Its simple. If there is a way to abuse something then someone will find a way to abuse it. And this is super simple to abuse. Just report every player that kills you in a game of eggwars or a different game and just keep doing that. In my opinion this can do more harm than help because most people will just use /report and not report on the forums and since a lot of players would be using this command ir would be too much work for all the staff members. Let me list your suggestions:
-A fancy gui
Purely cosmetic it wont prevent people from abusing the command.
-a cooldown.
If all players use this, then that wont prevent abuse
-a database.
Just saves reports no anti-abuse feature
-preventing one person from being reported multiple times
It prevents some abuse but still reporting a player once that isnt hacking already is annoying enough for staff.

The only way we could fix most abuse is to basically add a pretty high cooldown and when a person gets reported a second time his reports are counted so staff can teleport to more often reported people.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
xD I like how you just took what I said and didnt read my opinion on it but idc.
I read it. The system has a cooldown checker. What it means? If a player use this command to report +5 people in less than 10 minutes, it will kick you. Might re-balance.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I read it. The system has a cooldown checker. What it means? If a player use this command to report +5 people in less than 10 minutes, it will kick you. Might re-balance.
that still wont prevent abuse because so many people will be using this. The only way I could see this be good is this. The anticheat has a suspicion about a player hacking and if the player is then reported it will save the report. This would at least prevent some reports from people being salty about losing.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
that still wont prevent abuse because so many people will be using this. The only way I could see this be good is this. The anticheat has a suspicion about a player hacking and if the player is then reported it will save the report. This would at least prevent some reports from people being salty about losing.
Maybe, but, then, I'd need to see and edit the anti-cheat code. As for now, I will add a GUI, etc

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom