Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Badboyoo6

Aug 6, 2016
United Kingdom
This has been happening for a long time in the past but not nearly as often at it is now with the new update.
What's happening is everyone from the game is disconnecting, I know this because I see the chat messages before I disconnect. There may be something in the new towers, mobs or features that lags everyone out but it is happenign almost everygame at one point or another; I hope this issue is fixed soon.

(edit)
Messages that display for reason are:
Timed Out
[Proxy]Lost connection to server
Unexpected? Report this, server closed

Also I think the tower upgrades (tier 3 and 4 and tree branches) are a little too overpriced, with some of them costing as much points as buying a new tower.

Thanks for reading :p

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
My cousin and other people i've played with have also been disconnected multiple times i don't know why glad to hear that we're not the only ones experiencing this

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Ive had the bug to. Now, cubecraft has more then 1 server. I think every lobby + game is a server (correct me if im wrong) And its mostly Bungeecord based. (Bungeecord Makes server connect https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/1-8-1-12-1-bungeecord.392/ ) So random kicks might occur. so make sure you have a strong wifi connection and a low ping. This reduces the chance of getting kicked. Most kick occur due to a low ping. So if no one moves you know you're ping is very low and you have a weak connection. Some tips might be getting a powerline adapter (LINK They exist in EU plug to) Or getting a better router. Making sure you're wifi drivers are up to date helps too! If kicks still occur after these things cubecraft has a problem. But since not everyone has the problem, i think it might be one of the above things. Cya and GL!

UltimateColin

Mar 22, 2020
I keep getting disconnected can the admin help please it is happening all the time. My minecraft name is UltimateColin and it might just be because of my internet but it is really annoying

Asmecamete

Mar 25, 2021
Georgia/Tbilisi
Hi... I'm playing on bedrock and playing on server became impossible! It keeps me disconnecting every 2 minutes. I thought it was because of connection but i was wrong. I'm from Georgia if it has sense and it writes "disconnected from server"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Top Bottom