Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should teaming in Assassination get disallowed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hi dear CubeCrafters!
In this little suggestion I'd would speak to the current and also old mode Assassination, I started playing Assassination 3 months ago now, and I personally felt bad for all the new players who don't even know the game, and mabye camping in shops if they are attacked in teams and don't really know how to fight back in those (If they also use speed, for example), means teaming in Assassination should get disallowed. I know it and I knew it before I created this suggestion, this one will get many, many disagreements but I still can't see teamers anymore in that mode. I mean in FFA it's totally fine because you can't really "camp" in shops. You can just click and select a kit and start playing and fighting. But in Assassiantion you really have to farm hard to get good armor, swords etc. - Also I haven't saw any fresh suggestion about that topic, that's why I speak to it. Thanks for reading.

You can take part at the poll or:
If you agree to this, please react with :agree: and if you disagree to this thread I'd suggest you react with :disagree:, if you don't really know about giving your opinion please react with :unsure:

frederfik

Jul 25, 2020
Teaming is fun, it's a strategy game. That's why 2v1 is maybe annoying but once even people that 2v1 lose too. Sorry, but I disagree with this one I play assi for more then 3 years or so and it should stay like rn allowed.
It's pretty clear you're a teamer.

• Haha
Reactions: Critly
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.