Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
We got a lot of generators like : cobble,stone and coal.
Why don't we have dirt generator?
Dirt is very rare u got a maximum of dirt on your island. In the shop it's really expensive, So why not a dirt generator?
It's not really rare. If you play a lot and do all the quests you will receive more islands that have dirt. I don't agree, sorry.

D

Deleted member 481668

The same question I asked myself yesterday, I hope cube will add a dirt gen! Because it can be very helpfull and it's very rare to get dirt, they should add this to the game! I agree! :D

ForGiveNoWIn

Aug 10, 2019
Dirt just costs 100 skyblock coins and when you get "rich" this wouldn't be a problem but I get what you mean and I would like to have a dirt gen so I don't need to buy so much.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
in early game the dirt is too expensive.
i think the price for dirt must be 30 coins and increase to 100 after unlocking the jungle island

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think dirt its really expensive and if somebody asks that to me, I agree, so maybe we can add dirt generators around every 2 minutes or something and then a dirt generator cost like 2500 SkyBlock Coins. I don't have enough dirt for my farm so I'd like to see that for in the future! 100% +1. :) (Don't forget to make a poll please . ;))

Reactions: Zerynn

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for the suggestion!

At the moment, you may find blocks like dirt and gravel to be expensive, which we can understand as it is early in your Skyblock’s progress. However, as you grow your island, so does your automatic farms and your ways of getting Skyblock coins. As this happens, you will get enough Skyblock coins to make these purchases. and these items will become cheaper relative to your balance later on in the game. If you use your coins now, you will get them back soon as you progress through the islands!

Dirt and gravel will remain in the shop so that you can use your coins to progress through quests rather than gathering them up and using them for something less useful!

If you have any more ideas, feel free to make another thread!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom