Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ronniewhy

Sep 15, 2016
Canada
Suggestion: Add maps that allow different amounts of players on a team (example: 5 vs. 5, 3 vs. 3, etc.) so that different sized groups have an opportunity to play without the hassle of dealing with players who aren’t coordinated with the team.

I suggested this a while ago but now that the votekick command is no longer there it is much more difficult for most teams to avoid trollers, those who simply do not understand how to play and/or those who simply will not co-operate. In my opinion the votekick command is not required as long as the system includes different team sizes instead of the one size fits all (6 vs. 6). In my opinion trollers have much more power after the update than they did before the update.

The first thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/queueing-system-in-tower-defence.189175/
Please do not comment on the first thread as that would be necroposting.​

Pros of the queueing system:
  • The queueing system in Tower Defence allows for large groups (parties) to queue on the same team.

Cons of the queueing system:
  • The current queueing system allows for highly unbalanced games. Example: 5 vs. 1
  • Makes it difficult to play in small groups of friends without having players not in the group on the team.
  • The current queueing system does not allow players to join the map once the timer ends and attempts to have players manually volunteer for the unbalanced team. This may lead to longer than necessary wait times in game hubs.

Possible exploits with the queueing system:
  • You can get 6 in a lobby to queue all on the same team and the game will not start. Not only does the game not start, the game is removed from the board.
  • The current queueing system allows for easy win farming. (Because highly unbalanced games are possible)

Last edited:

brayden9090

Aug 24, 2017
In my own opinion I think that the systom is fine and there are more pros than what you listed. Also if there are trolls they should just add in a different system like you can choose between 4 and 6 player teams. I don't think there is a huge amount of people that do the farming stuff so you probably don't have to worry about that but All this is my opinion and thats what i think.

ronniewhy

Sep 15, 2016
Canada
Also if there are trolls they should just add in a different system like you can choose between 4 and 6 player teams.
That is what I am suggesting in this thread. I am suggesting that this server should add different team sizes so that teams can avoid trollers.

Aug 29, 2017
I totally agree with this idea since I know how annoying it can be when you play and players have been messing around just to annoy the team, I have experienced that a lot of times and with /votekick gone it makes it way harder to play, Just as Ronnielei has said. With this idea the games could also be a little bit easier to play. So I am full for the idea of making different team sizes!

Reactions: ronniewhy

ronniewhy

Sep 15, 2016
Canada
I believe my suggestion for different team sizes can include the other highly suggested "team sizes" such as 1 vs. 1's and 2 vs. 2's.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom