Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandaa

Forum Expert
We all know that Cubecraft is based around three languages, those being: English, Spanish, and Dutch. These are some of the most common languages spoken both on the forums and on the network itself.

Even though there are very few people who speak other languages, you can still solve the problem. The solution is a simple program/website named crowdin. All you have to do is set it up and you can have the community translate it for you.

What is Crowdin?
Crowdin is a website that allows the community to log in and join the translation team. Before joining or editing the languages, they must be accepted by one of the admins monitoring the translations. Once their translation is done, an admin has to approve it. I do not know how to add the source code or the server code into the website so that players can edit it, but it seems like a simple process (dont quote me on that).

This gives the community a better chance to help out with the server as well.

Many people want this!
Hello, I am a French player of the server. I saw that the server is not translated into French but only in Spanish, English and Dutch...
So I want to help you translate this beautiful server.
Many players speak this language, which is the language of Muslims so please put it because is considered a universal language after English
Dear cubecraft team: i and me friends love the server but we speak german and the server have the Language English, Spain and Netherland. please make for me, me friends and all German player on cubecraft the language German on the server..

Crowdin has also been used by many big servers and even Minecraft itself uses crowdin to translate its game into different languages.

Note: I am not advertising please no hate just suggestion

peace

A

A pigeon

How dare u advertisw reported ez

Anyway I would like to see LOLCAT , English Australian and Pirate Speak make their way to CC. They’re all Official minecraft languages btw check Options if you want they’re all hilarious. MLG could also be a language. Maybe a weeaboo language? (Not jap and actual weeb language anyone could translate it)

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
We all know that Cubecraft is based around three languages, those being: English, Spanish, and Dutch. These are some of the most common languages spoken both on the forums and on the network itself.

Even though there are very few people who speak other languages, you can still solve the problem. The solution is a simple program/website named crowdin. All you have to do is set it up and you can have the community translate it for you.

What is Crowdin?
Crowdin is a website that allows the community to log in and join the translation team. Before joining or editing the languages, they must be accepted by one of the admins monitoring the translations. Once their translation is done, an admin has to approve it. I do not know how to add the source code or the server code into the website so that players can edit it, but it seems like a simple process (dont quote me on that).

Many people want this!

Crowdin has also been used by many big servers and even Minecraft itself uses crowdin to translate its game into different languages.

peace
Well you are advertising and if this works than it can be usefull

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
you are slightly missing something here...
now I will admit I am no Genius when it comes to plugins but I am fairly sure from your description of it... someone needs to give it the translations, which brings up the following problem: they need to know how to speak that language first
correct me if I am wrong in this thought but for now I will leave it with that

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

What is Crowdin?

Many people want this!

peace

It would be nice to see that everyone all around the world are welcome to cubecraft
+1

Reactions: Ayroh

Ayroh

If this was to happen, I think it would be amazing for generating traffic from all corners of the globe! It’d be really cool (to me at least) to play with kids from other big parts of the globe, such as: Asia, Germany, France, Sweeden, and many other countries that have significant Minecraft populations!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom