Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLuis180

Nov 22, 2014
Cucuta
www.youtube.com
I like cubecraft since the server bown and know see that its on his gold age with more than 11,000 player i am really happy but also i worried about other languages so i would like that cubecraft put 1 idiom by lobby what i am trying to do is separate the idioms because i know in my case that a spanish talk to a dutch i am no inslting i mean the spanish obviously dont understan the Dutch idiom so for that that all people will be on the idiom that they speak

For that i would like

Multiples of 7 ( Spanish) on the lobbys 7,14,21 etc spanish people

Multiples of 5 ( PT Or Portuges) On the lobbys 5,10,15 etc

Multiples of 8 ( Dutch) On the lobbys 8,16,24 etc

Multiples of 6 (Japanese or chinese) Onthe lobbys 6,12,18 etc

And i know cubecraft is full of English people that for they i want the other lobbys Like Multiples of 1,2,3 etc

Say me what do you think and if you want this for a better cubecraft

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
We've discussed the idea of having different lobbies for different languages and decided that it would inherently make foreign language lobbies a lot worse and a lot harder to moderate. Cubecraft is an English server with its base in England, so it only makes sense that the majority of our staff speak mostly only English. Segregating languages into different lobbies would just make it a lot harder for us to see inappropriate language/behavior in those lobbies (because most of the staff won't go to those lobbies)

Reactions: BlueMoon475
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom