Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Something I have noticed, is that once you select a language, the text for the language doesn't change. For example:
I choose Spanish language then when I see everything its all in English and a bit of Spanish things, only a few.
2017-10-07_10.36.40.png
My suggestion is add the text for the corresponding language so then people who don't speak English can understand. This is will have a big impact on teamers, if you were to change your language to dutch and play a game of Skywars the text ''Teaming in solo is bannable '' will be still in English, if cubecraft add the feature to make everything in the languge you choose teamers will understand that teaming is bannable
2017-10-07_10.43.00.png

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
[QUOTE = "QuantumFear_, post: 913324, member: 228177"] Algo que he notado, es que una vez que seleccionas un idioma, el texto del idioma no cambia. Por ejemplo:
Elijo la lengua española entonces cuando veo todo su todo en inglés y un poco de cosas españolas, sólo unas pocas.
[ATTACH = full] 138396 [/ ATTACH] Mi sugerencia es añadir el texto para el idioma correspondiente para que las personas que no hablan inglés puedan entender. Esto va a tener un gran impacto en los teamers, si tuvieras que cambiar tu idioma a holandés y jugar un juego de Skywars el texto '' Teaming in solo is bannable '' estará todavía en inglés, si cubecraft agrega la función para hacer todo en el languge usted elige los teamers entenderán que teaming es bannable [ATTACH = lleno] 138397 [/ ATTACH]
[/ QUOTE]
llevo mucho tiempo pensando en eso pero tu lo describiste a la perfeccion

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I never tried to change the language on cubecraft, but if that is what truly happens.I completely agree with this suggestion
so 1+ from me :D

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Something I have noticed, is that once you select a language, the text for the language doesn't change. For example:
I choose Spanish language then when I see everything its all in English and a bit of Spanish things, only a few.
View attachment 138396 My suggestion is add the text for the corresponding language so then people who don't speak English can understand. This is will have a big impact on teamers, if you were to change your language to dutch and play a game of Skywars the text ''Teaming in solo is bannable '' will be still in English, if cubecraft add the feature to make everything in the languge you choose teamers will understand that teaming is bannable View attachment 138397
I never noticed that! Its so cool how keen eyes people have these days!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I saw 2 teamers that were Spanish, and I told them that Teaming was bannable, they said they had no idea that's why there should be translation so then teamers that don't speak English understand that TEAMING is not allowed. :)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
The idea of translating further elements of the server sounds very good, and I doubt there's anything negative to say against this, but regarding the Teaming thing. I think anyone should be able to assume what "Teaming" and "bannable" should mean. Either way, I'm not sure how difficult it is to change the title (The text that pops up in your face as something happens) can differ depending on your choice of language, but I'm sure that it's possible in some way.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
The idea of translating further elements of the server sounds very good, and I doubt there's anything negative to say against this, but regarding the Teaming thing. I think anyone should be able to assume what "Teaming" and "bannable" should mean. Either way, I'm not sure how difficult it is to change the title (The text that pops up in your face as something happens) can differ depending on your choice of language, but I'm sure that it's possible in some way.
All cubecraft has to do is change the text for the corresponding language, that's all then maybe that'll make a difference to teamers

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
All cubecraft has to do is change the text for the corresponding language, that's all then maybe that'll make a difference to teamers
But don't forget that it's still somewhat of a command to make the title appear, and the command would have to be a completely different one if you wanted it in another language (Namely, a whole different text). I'm sure the Developers are able to implement it, but that was my comment on its difficulty, from an amateur.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Yeah, that would be very useful and improve a lot of games majorly. It's a big problem now and it will make games a lot more fun to play. Would love to see this get changed.
Great Idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom