• Yes.

• No. (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello,

Like the title already says, different groups for your friends in your friend list. What do I mean with that? Well simple (actually not that simple but okay) if you want to add someone as friend you type /f add BuurmanSam Best friends, which means he's going to be placed in group ''Best friends''. You can have a maximum of 4/5 groups. And you can name them whatever you want. This might be difficult for the Developers, but it's just an idea.

Please put your thoughts about this idea in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I like the idea (40%) but from my view point, it is not necessary.
You can find your friend name easily and then message him or her.

Reactions: Ducky

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Well maybe it's just easier to find the names of your friends because you know in which group they are.
But why do you need the groups? Most of the time you only have 10-20 friends online that isn't much at all. I don't get it why you need the groups.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I don't think this is necessary. Players are quite easy to find in my opinion as it is right now. I think adding group sections in the /f list will just make it look cluttered or messy.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello,

Like the title already says, different groups for your friends in your friend list. What do I mean with that? Well simple (actually not that simple but okay) if you want to add someone as friend you type /f add BuurmanSam Best friends, which means he's going to be placed in group ''Best friends''. You can have a maximum of 4/5 groups. And you can name them whatever you want. This might be difficult for the Developers, but it's just an idea.

Please put your thoughts about this idea in the comments below. Thanks for reading!
I do not think this is very necessary. Nice idea though, but you should not have that many friends that you will have trouble finding them. Also I think the staff are busy enough with the new anti-cheat.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom