Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Proudjazz

May 25, 2020
I would suggest adding ladders, and different blocks that require different tools to break, like wood or wool. Ladders would be a great convenience and different blocks would make early game defense more interesting.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I don’t like this because you can still craft on eggwars and with the option of wood you could make a crafting table which would likely cause a lot of chaos because then you could craft diamond armor and a diamond sword all for a lot cheaper than normal and if they do it’d call for a lot more than just those blocks including axes for wood and sheers for wool

Reactions: MetalStick

Proudjazz

May 25, 2020
I don’t like this because you can still craft on eggwars and with the option of wood you could make a crafting table which would likely cause a lot of chaos because then you could craft diamond armor and a diamond sword all for a lot cheaper than normal and if they do it’d call for a lot more than just those blocks including axes for wood and sheers for wool
They have the option to disable crafting, and even then if they can not allow you to have doors in Block Wars then can allow you not to have crafting tables in Eggwars

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
No! This is one of the things I dislike about Beta Eggwars on Java. Needing more than one kind of tool to break an Egg. It’s one of the best things about Eggwars. Needing only one tool to break eggs! I’m sorry, I’d really not like it to change

Proudjazz

May 25, 2020
No! This is one of the things I dislike about Beta Eggwars on Java. Needing more than one kind of tool to break an Egg. It’s one of the best things about Eggwars. Needing only one tool to break eggs! I’m sorry, I’d really not like it to change
I just want different blocks to stop the brain numbing preparation of rushing someone’s base. In bedwars, you have to strategize, choose which tool you want to spend ur limited resources on wisely, while on Eggwars it’s just “get sword get pic kill players break egg”

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom