Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does this make sense?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iiWashington

Aug 11, 2016
Hey. :)
I recently applied for a helper spot, but obviously got turned down because I have less than 50 forum posts.
Which I understand, but what about those people who play and interact with people in-game and JUST made an account, like I.
I believe that this is unfair and the only requirement is age, which is doable and seeable.

Anyways.
Voice your opinions everyone, I am open to constructive criticism.

iiWashington

Aug 11, 2016
I agree, but what if a person like I, just made the forums account and is active, but doesn't essentially have the forum posts?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Staff members are expected to help people on the forums. If you are not active on the forums, there is not much you can do for the server.

iiWashington

Aug 11, 2016
I agree, but what if the application just made the forum account and is active, but hasn't reached 50 yet.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I agree, but what if the application just made the forum account and is active, but hasn't reached 50 yet.
Then he should not apply. It's obvious that 1-day-old users do not have the 50 messages. Cubecraft is looking for active, loyal and trustworthy players. They look your maturity by checking your messages. Having less than 50 messages, can't really show your personality.

iiWashington

Aug 11, 2016
Then he should not apply. It's obvious that 1-day-old users do not have the 50 messages. Cubecraft is looking for active, loyal and trustworthy players. They look your maturity by checking your messages. Having less than 50 messages, can't really show your personality.

Ah, yes, I agree.

Lt.Levi

Jul 27, 2016
They accept you if you are active on the forums and helpful But you should have 50 messages at less
(To get messages) You can post forums and replay people's forums who need help or other things :)
+ Ithink its not important how old your account is the most important thing your activity and honestly on the forums :)

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
I say take your time. It doesn't look good when you apply right away after creating your forum account, it shows impatience. Interact with the community, get to know everyone and be an active member. If you wish to become a staff member, then being active on the forums is one of the requirements. But that doesn't mean we ignore what you do in-game either - that also matters.

I hope to see you around more on the forums!

One of us, one of us...

ShadowHeart752

Jul 5, 2016
I say take your time. It doesn't look good when you apply right away after creating your forum account, it shows impatience. Interact with the community, get to know everyone and be an active member. If you wish to become a staff member, then being active on the forums is one of the requirements. But that doesn't mean we ignore what you do in-game either - that also matters.

I hope to see you around more on the forums!

One of us, one of us...
I agree, spend some more time hopping around on forums, check out things that interest you, participate in discussions and debates. I'm sure that someday the helper spot will once again open, when that day comes, I'm sure you'll be ready!

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Hey. :)
I recently applied for a helper spot, but obviously got turned down because I have less than 50 forum posts.
Which I understand, but what about those people who play and interact with people in-game and JUST made an account, like I.
I believe that this is unfair and the only requirement is age, which is doable and seeable.

Anyways.
Voice your opinions everyone, I am open to constructive criticism.
I gave your profile a quick look, try participating in events, follow cubecraft on twitter to get the latest news and don't forget that you can already start moderating by recording hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom