Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
hi everyone i just wanna say i will buy the diamond rank and i so happy to have this rank i premium a year ago and i was noob and yeah i was banned for use hax but my ban expired monts ago and i was playing every days in cubecraft , its converted in my fovourite server and i just wanna say that i so hapy plsying here and proud of the exccelent staff we have so thats all ... give me the welcome to the rank :)
6e8a2f2b9040b175b5f34518c0933b21.gif

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
hi everyone i just wanna say i will buy the diamond rank and i so happy to have this rank i premium a year ago and i was noob and yeah i was banned for use hax but my ban expired monts ago and i was playing every days in cubecraft , its converted in my fovourite server and i just wanna say that i so hapy plsying here and proud of the exccelent staff we have so thats all ... give me the welcome to the rank :)
Congratz on diamond!

Reactions: sebas22345YT

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
Good to see a hacker change their ways. Also, it's 'months', not 'monts', 'favourite', not fovourite, hapy is spelt with two 'p's, plsying I assume should say playing, excellent has only 1 'c' and two 'l's, and 'thats' should have an apostrophe.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom