Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibbex

Novice Member
Dec 3, 2019
On mystery map diamond generator is broke on a certain team base it do not have any text and upgrade menu doesn't open pls fix it!!
The text doesn't appear for me neither (80% of the times). But That doesn't really bother me. It may not generator diamonds since it's not upgraded to level 1 yet. And the "upgrade meny doesn't open" could be caused by lag.
I don't know if it only happened once for you or if this appears in every game of yours.

I could be completely wrong and it might be a glitch like Cyanlloyd said. Or it could be you and a game lag.

HeyitsmeBruh

Jan 18, 2022
England
The text doesn't appear for me neither (80% of the times). But That doesn't really bother me. It may not generator diamonds since it's not upgraded to level 1 yet. And the "upgrade meny doesn't open" could be caused by lag.
I don't know if it only happened once for you or if this appears in every game of yours.

I could be completely wrong and it might be a glitch like Cyanlloyd said. Or it could be you and a game lag.
It happens to me many times and that's why i wanted to be fixed and it not only not happen to me it happen to my teammates as well so i dont think its lag

OyTekla

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
INNERSLOTH
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
To fix broken diamond generators, you need to collect five diamonds, click on the broken generator, and select "upgrade generator"
The Gen doesn't work at all. You cannot upgrade it either

Attachments

• Minecraft 17_1_2022 3_11_54 pm.png
    Minecraft 17_1_2022 3_11_54 pm.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom