Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joggg

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2016
The Netherlands, Brabant Jonguh!
Hello i got a idea

it would not like it if Diamond Emerald & Obsidian would get an own lobby It eenigste what they have to do is (/ (rank) lobby) and then you come into the lobby of the branch Possibly this would also Staff can when you this is a great idea I hope you find it you have a great idea Regards Rens (NoStaffJustHelp)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I can assure you that the majority of diamond, emerald and ovsidian players have friends that are gold or below. I would never join that lobby for the reason above and a lot of other players won't either. These lobbies will be dead, just like the ranked lobbies on The Hive.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hello i got a idea

it would not like it if Diamond Emerald & Obsidian would get an own lobby It eenigste what they have to do is (/ (rank) lobby) and then you come into the lobby of the branch Possibly this would also Staff can when you this is a great idea I hope you find it you have a great idea Regards Rens (NoStaffJustHelp)
it would not like it if Diamond Emerald & Obsidian would get an own lobby
The logics...
But all I can say is EULA.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
EULA Q&A said:
Can I charge access to a specific part of my server, such as a minigame or world?
No, you cannot charge for any part of a server. Only the access. Once on a server, all players must have the same gameplay privileges. You may make a different server which features “premium” areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
The lobbies would be empty AF, because people don't restrict themselves to having email and above friends....

It would take forever to join a game. On paper it sounds like a good idea, but when you think about it, it's really not

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Im not 100% sure its against the EULA, thats waht i think atleast.
But im sure CubeCraft would not want that image on their website.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As mentioned, it's against the EULA, and therefore will not be implemented.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom