Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wyataz

May 21, 2016
I've compiled a detailed breakdown of all of the main damaging towers in cubecraft TD, it's currently only in a notepad format but it's got all of the stats you would want to know like DAMAGE PER SHOT and a few instances where the tower doesn't act consistant.

This breakdown also excludes the ice, fire, poison, and quake towers.

Enjoy.

Edit: it appears I've completely missed the pinned general tower guide in this forums, wups, but there are a few differences between formating and practical numbers so this could be a bit of an investigation thread.

Last edited:

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Interesting, I got one too but there's some differences in stats... I will research them if I got time. You can find mine here or in the attached files.

Quick question: are you Toaster on Discord?

Attachments

• Tower Defence Information Guide.pdf
    530.4 KB · Views: 245

Wyataz

May 21, 2016
Interesting, I got one too but there's some differences in stats... I will research them if I got time. You can find mine here or in the attached files.
Yea sorry I didn't even realize that someone had already done something simular, but numbers are weird in this game and anything below 5 just gets voided by the damage indicators.

Quick question: are you Toaster on Discord?
No, no I am not, I am @Wyataz on discord.

Reactions: Shotgun
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom