Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

On witch points do you agree with me?

  • 1

    Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I dont agree with you at all, I like to get ads every time i dies.

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

Dubby Plays

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2019
333
991
114
Italy
youtu.be
1) They should fix the fact that sometimes you can still open the villager/tombstone with a sword (and it shouldn't). Is a bug but I think they will fix it soon.
2) I didn't understand which advertisment are you talking about (if you die and you have "Play Again, Spectate, Return to the Main Lobby" then is totally normal).
3) Well, I don't know if it is really needful to add free cosmetics...But if many player would like this, maybe there is a chance they will do it (but to be honest, I doubt it).
4) I don't see where it can be annoying if there are NPCs that advertise about Skin Packs etc...Without them I would see the lobby a bit empty, Idk how to say it.
5) Yes, the anti-cheat Sentinel is "not perfect", we all know it. But is exactly because it's "not perfect", that we should report hackers with our hands. A united community is better than an Anti-Cheat.
6) There are Leaderboards on Bedrock aswell, if you mean that.

Anyways, these are my opinions but I hope you could find these replies useful. Good luck with all, I hope we will meet in a game in future :)
 
Oct 19, 2019
12
1
4
There is free cosmetic items? like the win effects from halloween and summer item hunts i dont know what java has as that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom