Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

On witch points do you agree with me?

Votes: 7 70.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I dont agree with you at all, I like to get ads every time i dies.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
1) They should fix the fact that sometimes you can still open the villager/tombstone with a sword (and it shouldn't). Is a bug but I think they will fix it soon.
2) I didn't understand which advertisment are you talking about (if you die and you have "Play Again, Spectate, Return to the Main Lobby" then is totally normal).
3) Well, I don't know if it is really needful to add free cosmetics...But if many player would like this, maybe there is a chance they will do it (but to be honest, I doubt it).
4) I don't see where it can be annoying if there are NPCs that advertise about Skin Packs etc...Without them I would see the lobby a bit empty, Idk how to say it.
5) Yes, the anti-cheat Sentinel is "not perfect", we all know it. But is exactly because it's "not perfect", that we should report hackers with our hands. A united community is better than an Anti-Cheat.
6) There are Leaderboards on Bedrock aswell, if you mean that.

Anyways, these are my opinions but I hope you could find these replies useful. Good luck with all, I hope we will meet in a game in future :)

Oct 19, 2019
There is free cosmetic items? like the win effects from halloween and summer item hunts i dont know what java has as that

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom