Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

On witch points do you agree with me?

Votes: 7 70.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I dont agree with you at all, I like to get ads every time i dies.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
1) They should fix the fact that sometimes you can still open the villager/tombstone with a sword (and it shouldn't). Is a bug but I think they will fix it soon.
2) I didn't understand which advertisment are you talking about (if you die and you have "Play Again, Spectate, Return to the Main Lobby" then is totally normal).
3) Well, I don't know if it is really needful to add free cosmetics...But if many player would like this, maybe there is a chance they will do it (but to be honest, I doubt it).
4) I don't see where it can be annoying if there are NPCs that advertise about Skin Packs etc...Without them I would see the lobby a bit empty, Idk how to say it.
5) Yes, the anti-cheat Sentinel is "not perfect", we all know it. But is exactly because it's "not perfect", that we should report hackers with our hands. A united community is better than an Anti-Cheat.
6) There are Leaderboards on Bedrock aswell, if you mean that.

Anyways, these are my opinions but I hope you could find these replies useful. Good luck with all, I hope we will meet in a game in future :)

Oct 19, 2019
There is free cosmetic items? like the win effects from halloween and summer item hunts i dont know what java has as that

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom