Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
Sorry mate, I don't agree.

Iron rank is pretty cheap and it will become unfair for people that paid more for higher ranks (like me).

Also, thats why gold rank is for. Gold rank is like the middle stage, not so cheap, not so expensive.

Iron is only for vanity and map selection.
I dont agree with you

As said, Iron is more for vanity stuff.

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
If you want to vote, buy a gold rank or a diamond rank. Iron rank in the sale is 7 euro. And if it was possible to with iron, no one would buy diamond+ and like everyone would buy an iron rank so there will be to much voters in a game.

D

Deleted member 352903

Sorry mate, I don't agree.

Iron rank is pretty cheap and it will become unfair for people that paid more for higher ranks (like me).

Also, thats why gold rank is for. Gold rank is like the middle stage, not so cheap, not so expensive.

As said, Iron is more for vanity stuff.
I think you are talking about SkyWars. I mean in other games. I agree that in SkyWars they should not vote. Maybe in other game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: giesko

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey, i would like that iron ranks could vote. Iron ranks have payed money and it would be fun if they can vote. Only little things.
I think iron has a lot of things. Higher ranks are for voting there fore making it worth paying a little more for the voting. Iron ranks get vanity and map selection which for the lowest rank isn't that bad!

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Iron rank is more of a donation kind of rank, you get some cosmetics/vanity items and some other little things, I don't think they should be able to vote, to be honest, I don't even think Lapiz should be able to vote for health on EggWars.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't think Iron rank should receive voting options because those are quite luxurious and are the main incentive to purchase a rank, so I think it's best to keep those as high as possible. I however do believe that lapiz rank should receive more perks, not Iron.The lack of lapiz ranks on the server is quite astonishing and is because there is no reason to upgrade to lapiz, most players will quite easily skip over lapiz and go straight for gold.

I believe having incentives to upgrade to every rank is important.

Daily Challenge: Find a player with Lapiz rank

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't think Iron rank should receive voting options because those are quite luxurious and are the main incentive to purchase a rank, so I think it's best to keep those as high as possible. I however do believe that lapiz rank should receive more perks, not Iron.The lack of lapiz ranks on the server is quite astonishing and is because there is no reason to upgrade to lapiz, most players will quite easily skip over lapiz and go straight for gold.

DAILY CHALLENGE COMPLETE ;D : MrNippleHD

Ty for your opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
-1. I totally agree all the arguments given against this suggestion.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)

i see them daily :/

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom