• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Yes, but restricted slightly

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Whenever I make a mistake, or I post something incorrect and I don’t want to edit it, I just want to delete it. Now, if there is a delete option, tell me. I don’t know if there is, but im just suggesting it.

On the forums, I think it would be nice if they added an option to delete one of your posts or if you are the thread owner. Sometimes if I accidentally necro post, but I realize it has been too late, then I can’t delete the message. If you think someone on your thread post is being rediculous, then you can delete their message. It would not effect the overall messages on the forums user, but your post would no longer be there.
I thought many would disagree in the making of this thread, but I decided to suggest it anyway :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'd just leave it to the staff members to delete potentially unnecessary posts. Besides, using your example, a necropost is still a necropost & it'd bump the thread up to the top and notify everyone. The same happens if someone posts something on your profile & he deletes it shortly after; You still get the notification.
I feel that deleting other's posts on your thread is an obvious no, right?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'd just leave it to the staff members to delete potentially unnecessary posts. Besides, using your example, a necropost is still a necropost & it'd bump the thread up to the top and notify everyone. The same happens if someone posts something on your profile & he deletes it shortly after; You still get the notification.
I feel that deleting other's posts on your thread is an obvious no, right?
Ok. Thanks for the feedback. What i mean by deleting others posts is that you could delete posts that are unneccessary. But I understand what you mean.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Agreed. OKAY. Like those moments when you are screwing everything up.. I was about to edit but.. :C
I'm sorry Gainfull for not reading it all.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Whenever I make a mistake, or I post something incorrect and I don’t want to edit it, I just want to delete it
Where's the logic in that?
Editing a mistake would take a less time and less effort then just deleting it and retyping it with the corrections made
This doesn't seem very needed

I just don't find it would be helpful at all it would just make things a lot more confusing is someone quotes a post you make and you end up deleting the post
now the first person is just saying random things without a message quoted anymore
even if the quotes would continue to quote that message it would still be confusing because you wouldn't know where they said it

This is much rarer when It comes to current way since well most posts aren't deleted

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Where's the logic in that?
Editing a mistake would take a less time and less effort then just deleting it and retyping it with the corrections made
This doesn't seem very needed

I just don't find it would be helpful at all it would just make things a lot more confusing is someone quotes a post you make and you end up deleting the post
now the first person is just saying random things without a message quoted anymore
even if the quotes would continue to quote that message it would still be confusing because you wouldn't know where they said it

This is much rarer when It comes to current way since well most posts aren't deleted
Can someone lock my thread? Thanks.
I got all the feedback I wanted :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom