Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I want the Wizard kit to be deleted (pls read first)

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Hey,

I make this thread because the Wizard kit in FFA is to OP. Before I tell the reasons why it should be removed I want to say that my English in not that good.
I'm a very good pvp player and the Wizard kit is definitely to OP. Here are some reasons:

They use it to kill themself.
If they pro they already kill you without even using any potion because of the potion of strength.
A potion kit is fair if both players use it that's why it's often used in duels.
They are OP in a 1V1 already and they can even trow it to effect a whole group.
It gives them a lot of advantage because you are needed to get damage cause you need to dodge the potions.
Combing them is basically impossible.

You can definitely see its OP as players often use it when they can't kill you.

Reactions: Diav

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In my opinion the kit is very well balanced, because it has a weak armour, but also it has potions which can definitely assist in a lot of scenarios.
It's not really overpowered, if you know how to fight against it, plus it has got only a couple of potions, which end up quickly, even if you use them wisely.
Sure, the strength potion makes it a real danger, but what are you fighting against?
A enchanted iron sword with some leather clothes?
Im sorry, but I'll have to disagree on that one.
People suicide?
Sure, they do, that's a tryhard tactic that has taken its place from combat oriented games, especially shooters, and yet I don't know why people really do this.
I agree, it can be very frustrating to fight against people using that kit, however there isn't anything that can make me really think, that the kit is unbeatable in any way.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
In my opinion the kit is very well balanced, because it has a weak armour, but also it has potions which can definitely assist in a lot of scenarios.
It's not really overpowered, if you know how to fight against it, plus it has got only a couple of potions, which end up quickly, even if you use them wisely.
Sure, the strength potion makes it a real danger, but what are you fighting against?
A enchanted iron sword with some leather clothes?
Im sorry, but I'll have to disagree on that one.
People suicide?
Sure, they do, that's a tryhard tactic that has taken its place from combat oriented games, especially shooters, and yet I don't know why people really do this.
I agree, it can be very frustrating to fight against people using that kit, however there isn't anything that can make me really think, that the kit is unbeatable in any way.
They should remove the strength and add one more potion

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Honestly, I do agree with that the kit itself is annoying, but at the same time, it can be a challenge to take a kit that stick out from the other kits. That's the only kit with potions and as someone mentioned above, the armor for the kit is quite weak.

It is possible to kill someone even if they use potions and I would say that it is a part of the game and also a strategy. The amount of potions is also very limited and you don't gain more potions over time, so it is very different from that perspective as well since the kit is kinda "useless" without its potions.

So I don't think that the kit should be removed.

Reactions: ImLuctor and Onik

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree with your reasons to remove the kit. Yes, it gets annoying when they kill their selves and stuff. But I love the kit,I think its balanced decently with it can only last 5 minutes max then your pretty much weak. But if you have good aim you can kill them before they heal or kill their selves.

So my vote is no.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
hey @xLUCy21

as a regular FFA player I totally agree that wizard is the worst kit and something has to be done!
but removing it? naaah, it brings a challenge and a different experience to the game that can be very unique.
however, the kit does need some changes in my opinion.
Maybe change some splash potionsinto normal ones?
but I'll leave the ideas to the staff and developers and people on this postfor this one :)

sadly enough I will have to vote 'no' since your poll says ''remove''
have a lovely day, Dreamer Philip

Reactions: ImLuctor and Savvy
D

Deleted member 421664

Yes, it would be cool for some people who want to try hard, maybe some people will not agree, hope they add it, Thanks for a amazing suggestions.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I feel this kit is honestly a skill to master, not only because you are outmatched when it comes too the iron and diamond counterparts, but because you must be able to switch between potions and weapons in your hot bar rapidly to be able to cause any real damage. Knowing when to use each potion and when is always a challenge, plus, once you have depleted your potions you are defenseless aside from your main weapon.

Yes people do take advantage of using the potions to kill themselves into a respawn, but /kill also does the same effect. This is why we have combat log.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Thanks to all of you for reacting, I do know that the kit is useless as you need your potions but i still find is that the kit is to OP. Also not everyone is always trying a killstreak but mostly just getting up to the top with their amount of kills so the deaths don't even matter that much. My opinion is to change some things into the kit to make it more balanced.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom