Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bryanbas

Aug 22, 2016
Behind you.
Hi!

I play alot of QuakeCraft, and have played a couple games on the map "castle"

It is a very poorly designed map. I just now played a game where I got stuck - completely stuck - In a hole. This caused me to lose my oppertunity to win. It's not hard to get in, either. I mistakenly fell into it, thinking it was the way to the middle.

The outside of the map is also poorly designed, as there is only one way you can get into the castle if you accidentaly fall out, causing you to lose valuable time.

My suggestion is to:
Delete or edit the map so it fits QuakeCraft's fast paced gameplay.
Thanks for reading my somewhat salty suggestion, have a great day :D

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hi!

I play alot of QuakeCraft, and have played a couple games on the map "castle"

It is a very poorly designed map. I just now played a game where I got stuck - completely stuck - In a hole. This caused me to lose my oppertunity to win. It's not hard to get in, either. I mistakenly fell into it, thinking it was the way to the middle.

The outside of the map is also poorly designed, as there is only one way you can get into the castle if you accidentaly fall out, causing you to lose valuable time.

My suggestion is to:
Delete or edit the map so it fits QuakeCraft's fast paced gameplay.
Thanks for reading my somewhat salty suggestion, have a great day :D
I understand your problem. But at least you have other maps you can play. And If you get stuck, don't go to That place :)

B

Britney Spears

Could you possibly provide a video recorded on that map, showing in which parts of that map you could get stuck and how, also make sure to provide the coordinates as well, this is so we can find which parts of that map haven't been closed correctly as I'm pretty sure that players getting stuck in an inescapable hole should not be happening. Thanks in advance :)

bryanbas

Aug 22, 2016
Behind you.
Could you possibly provide a video recorded on that map, showing in which parts of that map you could get stuck and how, also make sure to provide the coordinates as well, this is so we can find which parts of that map haven't been closed correctly as I'm pretty sure that players getting stuck in an inescapable hole should not be happening. Thanks in advance :)

I think I overlooked something with the holes... I did look everywhere though... Maybe look through it once when a game isnt going on?

I do have a video of me falling at the edge:
at 0:39

EDIT: I found the hole!
http://imgur.com/a/tICCN

D

Deleted member 204478

I understand the problem, but it really isn't necassary to remove the whole map.
The map is nice and detailed, I enjoy it, but it doesn't mean they have to remove the map, they could just patch the hole or something to fix it.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

bryanbas

Aug 22, 2016
Behind you.
I understand the problem, but it really isn't necassary to remove the whole map.
The map is nice and detailed, I enjoy it, but it doesn't mean they have to remove the map, they could just patch the hole or something to fix it.

Yeah, that's why I suggested to edit/delete it... don't know why I put delete in the title though...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom