• Yes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Nov 10, 2019
Netherlands
Hello cubecrafters,

In this suggestions we will talk about bows on java. Bows on java aren't bad and don't need a nerf but the problem with bows is the spam you can do with it. Thats why i wan't to talk about a delay because not the bows but the spam is the problem. If there was a delay on the bows like 2 or 3 sec the bow spam would be gone. If the bow spam is gone more people can enjoy the game because there are players who only spam with the bow even when they are like 2 blocks away from the players. This bow spam makes it almost impossible to fight with people because you can't reach them. Then people say that you can buy a shield but the problem with that is that when you are using a shield you can't hit people and you will be bowed off whenever you stop blocking with your shield. Because of this bowspam the games get annoying to play because you can't really do anything against it. That is why i would say that the bows should get a delay on them like 2 or 3 sec. You can see the same delay's in the lobby with the gadet bows. I think that this would make the game more fun to play. Thats what i wanted to suggest. You can go to the poll ive added to vote for this idea so you can let me know what you think of this.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because I do not think that bows are that overpowerd. Using a bow is used as a strategy by many players, which can make them win a game by bow spamming others, but can be countered using a shield, blocks blocking the arrows or an enderpearl as well. For example in Egg Wars: if there is a bowspammer who bought a punch bow for 25 diamonds, you can counter them by buying a shield with 10 diamonds. -1

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hello cubecrafters,

In this suggestions we will talk about bows on java. Bows on java aren't bad and don't need a nerf but the problem with bows is the spam you can do with it. Thats why i wan't to talk about a delay because not the bows but the spam is the problem. If there was a delay on the bows like 2 or 3 sec the bow spam would be gone. If the bow spam is gone more people can enjoy the game because there are players who only spam with the bow even when they are like 2 blocks away from the players. This bow spam makes it almost impossible to fight with people because you can't reach them. Then people say that you can buy a shield but the problem with that is that when you are using a shield you can't hit people and you will be bowed off whenever you stop blocking with your shield. Because of this bowspam the games get annoying to play because you can't really do anything against it. That is why i would say that the bows should get a delay on them like 2 or 3 sec. You can see the same delay's in the lobby with the gadet bows. I think that this would make the game more fun to play. Thats what i wanted to suggest. You can go to the poll ive added to vote for this idea so you can let me know what you think of this.
So if there is one bow spammer, just dodge all of the arrows and then you can fight them. If there is a whole team of bow spammers, just wait for them to run out of arrows. Thats what I always do and it works

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
The thing I do when I'm up against a bowspammer is to stall them out. I do this by making a wall with blocks. After that, just go for the person and you'll most likely win.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom