Status
Not open for further replies.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Hi,
I have a question to this rule:
1596467282999.png

I opened a thread where I wanted to show a 1v4 situation I won, and posted a video from me where I did this. It was also a report video I posted in.... well, a report, its one minute long and no "Let's play" video or something. Does that already count as video advertising? Or is something meant like "I made a new Video, check out my YT Channel!"

If it counts, I am very sorry, it wasnt meant as an intended Advertising, I am asking to avoid situations like theese.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
As far as I know, promoting your youtube channel/video is allowed when it's cubecraft related (otherwise you would be advertising an other minecraft server than cubecraft and that's not allowed) and you don't spam it everywhere.
there's a subforum made for promoting/sharing your creations.

So I don't think there is any need to be worried : )

Reactions: Conea64

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Im not really sure what you mean. If you're talking about the forums, then you're allowed to post video's made on the network in the creations subforum. The rule you posted a screenshot from is about advertising ingame.

Posting "I made a new Video, check out my YT Channel!" is allowed on the forums (in the creations subforum). It is also allowed ingame as long as you don't spam it (you can say it once every 10 minutes if I'm right).

Reactions: Troublesomee

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Im not really sure what you mean. If you're talking about the forums, then you're allowed to post video's made on the network in the creations subforum. The rule you posted a screenshot from is about advertising ingame.

Posting "I made a new Video, check out my YT Channel!" is allowed on the forums (in the creations subforum). It is also allowed ingame as long as you don't spam it (you can say it once every 10 minutes if I'm right).
That’s the answer you’re looking for!
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to create another thread or shoot another message!

Reactions: Maaarijn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom