Change Color?

• White

• Gray

• Light gray

Results are only viewable after voting.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I think it would be helpful to people who report players in the lobby if their name is white instead of gray. This would make the name more visible and easier to report.

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I think it's fine the way it is, a lot of people have been able to make reports on Bedrock without an issue afaik. I don't think they're that hard to see. You also just have to keep in mind how gray is the default color because other colors will be used or are being used for different ranks.

Reactions: Calichin

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I think it's fine the way it is, a lot of people have been able to make reports on Bedrock without an issue afaik. I don't think they're that hard to see. You also just have to keep in mind how gray is the default color because other colors will be used or are being used for different ranks.
I have had 10+ reports that ive throne away because the name isnt visible

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I don't think I agree with this suggestion. I haven't encountered this problem before, as the names still somewhat stand out. Dark grey has always been the default username colour on both networks, so I don't see the need to change it. Having it being dark grey, it also encourages players to reach VIP Level 1 so that they can get a colourful username.
I think that as long as you can see what someone's username is no matter the colour of it, it's fine.
Thanks for your suggestion anyways. 😄

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I've never missed a username in all my time playing bedrock edition.

All you really have to do is somewhat make out the first couple of letters in their name then type @(part of name) and it can autofill the name like in Java edition.

This also discourages people from attempting to reach VIP level one as mentioned above.

Its a no from me.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
This would be cool, but it isn't really a problem in skywars as the name comes up as orange anyway, and in eggwars your name is the colour of the team you are put onto, blockwars your name is also your team colour, and in minerware you have a yellow gamertag above your name anyway. it would seem like a bit of a pointless change as it would only really take into account hackers in the lobby that use the chat which is nearly non-existant

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
This would be cool, but it isn't really a problem in skywars as the name comes up as orange anyway, and in eggwars your name is the colour of the team you are put onto, blockwars your name is also your team colour, and in minerware you have a yellow gamertag above your name anyway. it would seem like a bit of a pointless change as it would only really take into account hackers in the lobby that use the chat which is nearly non-existant
Actually, about half of my reports are from the lobby

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom