Decrease the Time?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Currently, for Iron and Lapis, they get 1 regular cubelet each week. Gold, Diamond, and Emerald get 1 super cubelet every two weeks. For Obsidian, they get 1 uber cubelet every month.

I suggest lowering the amount of time you have to wait before reclaiming the reward. I suggest that it should be 1 cubelet every 3 days for Lapis and Iron, 1 super cubelet a week for Gold, Diamond, and Emerald, and 1 Uber cubelet every 2 weeks for Obsidian. As cubelets are just for cosmetics, this change will not affect gameplay in any way.

To sum up what little is above this, half the time for the ranks cubelet bonuses.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Wouldn't this just kill the rarity characteristic that ubers have?
Anyways, the current waiting time seems fine seeing as the loot update was meant to solve the problems of not being able to get anything new from cubelets, and letting people save them up since there's no good use for them. The current loot pool that you can get is far from exhausted at the moment, and they'd probably like to keep it that way since it gives them more time before a loot update is absolutely necessary. Changing the reward timers would only mean players would get to the point where opening cubelets isn't worth their time even quicker.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom