Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjors_Survival

Aug 22, 2015
one thing. then there are so many campers because there egg is broken and they will wait to the deathmode. but it is a very cool concept

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Just add a border or something that forces them to go to mid and fight to the death there..? Because if all eggs get destroyed, the campers will just stay on their Island because they are too scared to fight. I don't think most of them will actually use an enderpearl to fight, because it's dangerous.
Pretty decent idea actually, but what if you have something like a deathmatch, as in survival games, and everyone gets teleported to mid, but with way more time, like 1 hour (could be even more or less), and make it impossible to enderpearl, or build out?
Back to the original idea, i dont know if it will actually help to destroy the egg, as this may scare people, so then they will camp even more o_O

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Even if their egg is broken, they still won't leave there island. They'll just continue to camp. But that does solve the problem of some people obbying their egg about 8 layers tick of obsidian...
Just 8 layers? :rolleyes:

I am guilty as well for obbying the egg but at least I don't camp every game haha

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
I like this idea but after that I think that once the eggs have gone the map should have a boarder that closes up over time to force players into the middle. +1 :)

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
The problem is this doesn't stop the problem and can make it worse, they camp cause they cant fight, so why make them less inclined to fight, how often do you bow off campers or kill them. You spend ages sitting from far away waiting to build then make small pushes, when you get there you either kill them or die then repeat, this deathmode idea wouldn't close up games and will just encourage campers or ruin the people it was meant to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom