Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
in my opinion and alot of other peoples obsidiam rank is not worth it. It is basically the same as emerald rank apart from u get an uber cube once a month more friends and more party slots. But we need something more. My suggestion is extending the plus kill/death messages onto obsidian rank ir jist renew obsidian rank as a whole. It is basically a waste of money when you can buy emerald for the same features.

Reactions: Dutudy

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
in my opinion and alot of other peoples obsidiam rank is not worth it. It is basically the same as emerald rank apart from u get an uber cube once a month more friends and more party slots. But we need something more. My suggestion is extending the plus kill/death messages onto obsidian rank ir jist renew obsidian rank as a whole. It is basically a waste of money when you can buy emerald for the same features.
bump

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Funny how everyone replying is obsidian rank.
Moving plus perks to obsidian would devalue the plus rank.
I agree that obsidian rank needs more features but not features that already exist in the plus rank since that rank has a lot more value than the obsidian rank but has a lot less features.
In fact, I believe the plus rank is in need of a lot more perks than the obsidian rank, perks that reward the player the longer they've been with cubecraft.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Although I’m obi this isnt a good idea at all, like out great noob Lez said plus should have more perms than obi, and next to that it’s just a message. If obi isnt worth it why did you buy it at first?

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Says a staff member who didn't pay for the plus or any rank they may have....

I need to say this cube craft needs to look at who spends on their site and award players like fgeto and funny theme ( who commented above )who are not only is an obsidian rank but also a plus member I watched them kindly buy two stone players iron ranks today one of the players especially was extremely greatful. I think those players need not only a shout out but also some kind of thank u award. For helping the server. But that's just my opinion.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I agree that obsidian rank needs more features but not features that already exist in the plus rank since that rank has a lot more value than the obsidian rank but has a lot less features.
In fact, I believe the plus rank is in need of a lot more perks than the obsidian rank, perks that reward the player the longer they've been with cubecraft.
Obsidian rank is worth a lot more than the plus subscription. The plus subscription is what €8 and obsi is €150? And
Although I’m obi this isnt a good idea at all, like out great noob Lez said plus should have more perms than obi, and next to that it’s just a message. If obi isnt worth it why did you buy it at first?
I bought obsi when it was worth it. I have had it for several years and slowly as other ranks have been buffed I am regretting that decision those many years ago.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Meh, deal with it. You bought it and now you seriously think they’re going to change the rank system while it isnt that bad imo? You can also think: wow I’ve had a lot of fun with my rank till now

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Meh, deal with it. You bought it and now you seriously think they’re going to change the rank system while it isnt that bad imo? You can also think: wow I’ve had a lot of fun with my rank till now
A lot of people are thinking obsi needs updating. More things adding.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I have not bought the obsidian rank yet for that reason. there is nothing that makes it worth it. but at the same time i don't think having plus features for it is a good idea.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Personally I think plus is already ok, people that's dislikes subscription ranks (like me) are never going to touch it while ppl that like the idea will pay for it since it really isn't a lot.
Obby rank, on the other hand, needs heavy improvement, upgrade to emerald is only $20 and is worth is but obby is overpriced and useless

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom