Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
There should be a point in time where all eggs break from the game. People camping their base and not having bridges anywhere are really annoying. Having a death match would be handy so the game can end sooner. I think after 30 mins of the game there should be a death match. In the death match all eggs break and then maybe islands slowly start to fall apart except mid so people stop camping their base and fight. Personally I don't like games that last 2 hours because people sit on their base with bows and too many layers of obsidian and make the game stressful. Base campers are lame and are annoying to deal with. I think adding a death match would really help eggwars.

Reactions: yarisars

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
I Think Thats A Great Idea But Maybe For Certain Maps Maybe There Should Be Certain Time Limits! I Do Definitely Hate Campers Cause It Makes You Also Have To Camp And Waste Your Time loL! That's Why I Like Playing Hypixel Bed Wars Some Times Because Bed Finally Do Break!

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No. Base campers are ezpz 99% of the time because most of them are garbage at pvp. And with the addition of pearls in normal, it isn't even hard to get to their bases.

youre really annoying.
You think he's annoying now? You should've seen him when the punch bow was 12 diamonds and he was ranting about mid camping.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
No. Base campers are ezpz 99% of the time because most of them are garbage at pvp. And with the addition of pearls in normal, it isn't even hard to get to their bases.

You think he's annoying now? You should've seen him when the punch bow was 12 diamonds and he was ranting about mid camping.
Yea But Its Still Annoying Having To Get E Pearls Every Single Game Someone Camps!

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Yea But Its Still Annoying Having To Get E Pearls Every Single Game Someone Camps!
They can be time consuming, but it isn't hard or annoying. Campers are losers at heart, so beating them is as easy as simply trying to win.

The other day me and my friend played a game of Garden where it was me and her, our random quit, and every other team camped their base. The only time one left was when I said "Are we really the only team not camping?" so someone stood by our base with a punchbow saying that they wanted to force us to camp. It was a bit time consuming to get the last team because they got diamond armor(it was OP), but the first 4 were pretty easy because they were complete crap at pvp. The easiest part was knowing that nobody would rush us because everyone was camping. She went to get the other teams and I defended our island, I got really bored and then really paranoid because nobody came to us :L

Campers aren't hard to beat, in fact People ho Type Like This Are More Annoying Than Campers.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
There should be a point in time where all eggs break from the game. People camping their base and not having bridges anywhere are really annoying. Having a death match would be handy so the game can end sooner. I think after 30 mins of the game there should be a death match. In the death match all eggs break and then maybe islands slowly start to fall apart except mid so people stop camping their base and fight. Personally I don't like games that last 2 hours because people sit on their base with bows and too many layers of obsidian and make the game stressful. Base campers are lame and are annoying to deal with. I think adding a death match would really help eggwars.
I don't really want to have a 'death match' as it is a lot of times, annoying. Yes, Campers are more annoying, but Deathmatch for Eggwars sorts of spoils the fun also IMO.
If a Deathmatch was really going to be added, I think it should be added at the 45min-60min time.

Also... When the Deathmatch starts.. what happens? Are people gonna be teleported to somewhere or something?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You're now taking about ruining the Eggwars game. It's not fun if your egg just gets destroyed automatically after 30 minutes. Eggwars is about destroying your enemies' eggs and about eliminating teams. I neither want a deathmatch as you have to eliminate the enemies teams and break your enemies' eggs yourself. The game shouldn't be doing that for you.

yarisars

Jul 29, 2017
best, the netherlands
I Think Thats A Great Idea But Maybe For Certain Maps Maybe There Should Be Certain Time Limits! I Do Definitely Hate Campers Cause It Makes You Also Have To Camp And Waste Your Time loL! That's Why I Like Playing Hypixel Bed Wars Some Times Because Bed Finally Do Break!
i aggree whit this hypixel bed wars is better cause you cant camp the bed gonna destroy and if you than have no emerlalds you have no change you must go to the middle and maby add an deathmach that after an hour everybody get teleported to the middle just like ultra hardcore

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom