Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CENTINARIO16

Member
Jul 25, 2020
1
1
4
20
May I suggest you hold Bedrock Eggwars Tournament, as a player with over 250 wins I can say that the current state of EggWars is not good, and a tournament would bring the highly competitive aspect back, this would be great for all players who think they have the guts to go against those fabled leaderboards players. Also, a reward for winning the tournament could be a prefix or a confetti trail, Anyway, if any of you great people take the time to respond to or consider this idea I'd like to thank you.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom