Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Hey back on the forums again, today I'm talking about something I have gotten several times and want to just clear this up! I'm not sure if any other ranks have gotten this but I have twice in Egg Wars. Someone in chat wants you to vote Over Powered, but you want to vote Hardcore. So you say in lobby "Hey voting Hardcore!" to let people know if they don't like it. I have gotten the response "Vote op or I will report you for disrespect and you will be de-ranked". This is not the case, and you can not get punished for voting your choice! I also checked with staff in the server Discord, and they said the same thing! So all ranks watch out for that cause it's not true. :D:p;)

Jelljel

Jan 8, 2017
I got rushed several times when I didn't vote for op ;3;. ( and they were cross-teaming more often than not as well xd)

Professor_Pork

Aug 15, 2016
I got rushed several times when I didn't vote for op ;3;. ( and they were cross-teaming more often than not as well xd)
I get that a lot. I vote for something they don't like so they rush me. Sometimes I like a little challenge. I have also had to fight against three hackers because I voted OP. (They stopped hacking after they killed me but they got caught on camera.)

Jelljel

Jan 8, 2017
I get that a lot. I vote for something they don't like so they rush me. Sometimes I like a little challenge. I have also had to fight against three hackers because I voted OP. (They stopped hacking after they killed me but they got caught on camera.)
Yeah it's a fun challenge but most of the time the people that rush you (lets be politely here) are not so good in pvp so it's usually not a problem.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Hey back on the forums again, today I'm talking about something I have gotten several times and want to just clear this up! I'm not sure if any other ranks have gotten this but I have twice in Egg Wars. Someone in chat wants you to vote Over Powered, but you want to vote Hardcore. So you say in lobby "Hey voting Hardcore!" to let people know if they don't like it. I have gotten the response "Vote op or I will report you for disrespect and you will be de-ranked". This is not the case, and you can not get punished for voting your choice! I also checked with staff in the server Discord, and they said the same thing! So all ranks watch out for that cause it's not true. :D:p;)
Whenever this happens I just vote the exact opposite of what they want. Even if I WANTED to vote what they told me to vote. In that case I leave the game, because I wouldn't win the game anyways so yeah...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom